Wigfrid and Fever

Dalek

It's nearly possible to play as Wigfrid, when Lush Season starts. Your sanity is always going down, you can't wear your helmet, and your gas mask - and it's not so easy to make - doesn't even last the whole season. The only way to survive is to sleep a lot, but it's not interesting at all! Klei, pls do something with it.

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

Near possible, eh? That’s a confusing typo.

All other characters seem to do fine without wearing a helmet 24/7, but then again, fighting isn’t their only way of acquiring food (besides shopping for it, of course.) Have you perhaps tried making your way to the other island to purchase a sewing kit?

Mask is sewable? Didn't know, thx. But anyway - I think, that it's a bit unfair, that every other character can just chill around while Lush by eating nettles, and Wigfrid must always be alert. May be it's not so hard, but it still... quite uncomfortable.

6 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Mask is sewable? Didn't know, thx. But anyway - I think, that it's a bit unfair, that every other character can just chill around while Lush by eating nettles, and Wigfrid must always be alert. May be it's not so hard, but it still... quite uncomfortable.

I hid my previous post because turns out you can’t buy them. Though, apparently you can get the materials to make them. So it’s a little more painful than I first expected. Really sorry for assuming...

No worries though, I get you!  Maybe they could like, make a chicken soup recipe that cures it for a bit? Soup cures all illnesses, doesn’t it? If that’s not science, i don't know what is.

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

I hid my previous post because turns out you can’t buy them. Though, apparently you can get the materials to make them. So it’s a little more painful than I first expected.

No worries though, I get you. Maybe they could like, make a chicken soup recipe that cures it for a bit? 

It's actually a great idea - you can get a lot of eggs by chopping trees, and since we don't have any chickens, we could use their eggs.

It's not "unfair" that Wigfrid can't eat nettles for the whole Lush season. You shouldn't play Wigfrid if you can't cope with eating meat only.
Also, I think you can buy sewing kits from the hat shop in palace city, but they won't always have them

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Placebo?

They wouldn't even have to make new assets!

5be6556fc5305_MEATSOUP.png.54c9b82d4737266d3d6929b34db4df7a.pngsoup.png.b50d2e9efb055af59c27c17cc7a1c3e5.png

Take the first picture and make the soup more yellow, with lighter big chunks, and you have matzo ball soup!  (also known as Jewish Penicillin in my neck of the woods.)  

edit: and, it should restore all health, no matter how little health is left. :)

Archived