Crabapple image?

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

...I'm pretty sure I posted an image of it assembled. But oh well, I'll post it here too. :wilson_goodjob:

idle_loop.thumb.gif.15437905e95c4d779bca165b72a0ef35.gif

Oh! I love how that looks! It's uneven, which bothers me, but it's a really natural looking tree, and it just kind of sits well with me.

11 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Oh! I love how that looks! It's uneven, which bothers me, but it's a really natural looking tree, and it just kind of sits well with me.

Well apparently it's based off of the animation of the cave banana tree...I don't know why though.

So that's probably why it's so uneven.

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Uh...Tuber Trees?

jooshthonk.thumb.png.264b6e7f07e403495416428533288152.png

I think he meant "Harvestable" Because Tuber Trees require you to actually chop them with a hatchet. While on the other hand, the Cave Banna tree allows you to simply "harvest" them, like you would berries. But this time, it's a choppable tree, at the same time.

Just now, Angel_Octoling said:

I think he meant "Harvestable" Because Tuber Trees require you to actually chop them with a hatchet. While on the other hand, the Cave Banna tree allows you to simply "harvest" them, like you would berries. But this time, it's a choppable tree, at the same time.

But...can't you pick flowers off of them like Cactopodes in the summer?

nazare.jpg

Archived