A relexing topic : Think about maddest game crossovers.

Hello guys! (•ω•)/ 

Today let’z see how mad you can get: Let’s do some maddest crossovers with ONI.

Relex and put game problems aside here, now it’s brainstorming time!

Start with mine:

Bendy and the Ink Machine  →  Bendy and the Printing Pod

And it’z really nutz. Bendy???

And what will happen if crossover with Baldi’s basics;)

Use all your imagination!

(•ω•) I’m also accepting other fun ideas, although there is NO need for any crossovers.

Thank you for bringing this game title up, you have educated me. Seems to be a stylish art game.

I like things which are bendy, wobbly, wonky...LIke Willi Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Which brings me to our recent snacks thread in the game. We have mushrooms, peppernuts and such - Why not have a little choco production machine to keep the dupes cheerful? A new grinch movie is coming for Christmas, wouldnt it be great to have a critter visitor coming in such an aggressive green color? It could lay choco poo...Which needs to be swept up, to feed the choco drops machine.

image.png.8323b25b13d9e8e25aecdcf4e3d3561f.png

BTW my new mainboard has arrived. But I dont want to talk about my computer

6 hours ago, Madbro said:

Reminds me about driving games...

The Flatout game was great. What about having something with vehicle wheels in the game?

Wouldnt it be nice to have dupes aging, so that we can give the elderly dupes wheelchairs ? Counteracting decreasing age walks speed with a fat wheelchair speed bonus :)

BROM BROOOMMMM IKIKIKIKIKIKI BRRRRRRRROOOM

...Or wheels for a lunar space vehicle!

Game Crossovers: Fallout. Dead Space. Slime Rancher. Stardew Valley. SCP Containment Breach. Aven Colony. Starbound. Undertale. Resident Evil. Subnautica. Dream Daddy. Final Fantasy. World of Warcraft. Castlevania. Prey. Don't Starve Together. The Evil Within. Cookie Run. Super Smash Brothers. Mass Effect. etc.

There is no game one could not somehow plop Duplicants inside and have them cause adorable havoc. 

2 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Game Crossovers: Fallout. Dead Space. Slime Rancher. Stardew Valley. SCP Containment Breach. Aven Colony. Starbound. Undertale. Resident Evil. Subnautica. Dream Daddy. Final Fantasy. World of Warcraft. Castlevania. Prey. Don't Starve Together. The Evil Within. Cookie Run. Super Smash Brothers. Mass Effect. etc.

There is no game one could not somehow plop Duplicants inside and have them cause adorable havoc. 

Humm, so duplicants will STORM all the games right? (•ω•)

I think so.

Archived