Sketches of 汀~

They're for school works used as background (though im still trying to figure out what to do with those bluescreen footages∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

It's actually the first time i ever do some not-totally-copying stuff about this game∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Edited by FantineAz
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wow! Those are nice! The smudgy look of the pieces give a misty touch or looking through a bottle. Perfect for the Autumn and Winter seasons.

Are you familiar with artist Dave McKeane?

I figured out how to use those palette-knife brushes days ago and man they're amazing

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_and I have no idea who that artist is... I'm a Chinese and have just got to this forum not long after the hamlet-signing thing

1 hour ago, gallusvarius said:

The blurred Laser-Clops on the bottom is my favorite, like it's staring at you through a blizzard right on the brink of night... Very eerie. 

(/▽\)

• Like 2

Well we're preparing for an exhibition of our major and i thought of this "not-befitting-a-warrior rejection-face" immediately

Pronounciation of our major kinda sounds like "Raspberry" in Chinese (and that's how we usually call it~) so the designs are almost all raspberry related

01.thumb.jpg.852a14f056d5cb2d5c49f95cfddcce6e.jpg

Copied the Wathgrithr straightly from the in-game screenshot and designed those two lil' angles on the right (forgot Abigail_(:3J∠)_ sorry). Right now i don't have much time but i'll try and figure out what to do with the viking's superduper-severely-drama face of rejection, hopefully_(:3J∠)_

02.thumb.jpg.9319a94cb525143c027ddc08c4a983c6.jpg

(the Chinese says "two kids from the next-door server come visiting")

Edited by FantineAz
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really funny and cute comic ^_^

I like the backgrounds. Have any tips for an artist who struggles in that department?

(/▽\)thanks~ But to be honest i myself am still struggling on things like color & structure & blabla_(┐ ◟ᐕ)¬_ (i had always been too dependent on photographs and all those realistic styles, now it's painful to get off my comfort zone QAQ)

The Palette Knife brushes are absolutely AWSOME though(✧◡✧) the texture really is amazing

BTW love your portrait, it's so dramatically cool(☆゚∀゚)╯

Welp, same day same old never-to-be-finished sketchings of AT _(┐ ◟ᐕ)¬_

Ah not this time, i'm gonna finish it by the end of tomorrow and that's a flag¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yep good night folks (well it's like middle of the night here so whatever

07.jpg

08.png

10.jpg

• Like 7

_(┐ ◟ᐕ)¬_Well as mentioned before I didn't use to do much painting of my own (i painted a lot, yet being too dependent on referring objects makes me constant and lazy), but now i'm going through the phase stepping out of my comfort zone and struggling on designing on my own QAQ tbh i'm surprised I even finished it. 

QAQ I didn't do the snortoises as in the sketching, i just, can't_(┐ ◟ᐕ)¬_ all those extreme lightings and perspective are way more than i can handle on my own QAQ

Yep not what i expected but still I love how it comes out in the end

And I've always been Soooooooo in love with Wig btw XD

18.jpg

19.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

On 11/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, FantineAz said:

10.jpg

You've got those tortoises just right! Their expressions are adorable. 

On 11/14/2018 at 2:44 AM, FantineAz said:

18.jpg

The finished result looks amazing! It's so full of action and expression! It's kind of interesting to imagine Verdant wigfrid in the forge, too, a little spot of leafy-ness. 

You did really well with the the edge of the arena, it looks forbidding.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:44 AM, FantineAz said:

19.jpg

XD This made me laugh!  Wigfrid's opinion on our drawings. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That could make a great layout for a tutorial. Was there any other reasons you made this?

QAQ I was never good at things like perspective and composition so this time i just turn to maya for reference cause i'm desperate, hhhhhhhh

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_Just to get a rough idea of how things are supposed to go then I can focus

QQ截图20181116150124.png

and besides I got the ground under the gateway wrong so I don't think this could make material for tutorials XD

Edited by FantineAz
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 9:44 PM, FantineAz said:

18.jpg

I LOVE the way to did Wigfrid here! Even though there's no snortoises, it's still looks AWESOME!! 0u0

Oh and I love her verdent skin too. Was (maybe still is??) my favorite.

On 11/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, FantineAz said:

tex_arena.jpg

You don't mind of I use this for future reference do you?

I wonder if you were planning to do with it in maya >u>

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I LOVE the way to did Wigfrid here! Even though there's no snortoises, it's still looks AWESOME!! 0u0

Oh and I love her verdent skin too. Was (maybe still is??) my favorite.

You don't mind of I use this for future reference do you?

I wonder if you were planning to do with it in maya >u>

hhhhh of course not~ I'm so glag u like them(/▽\)

On 2018/11/15 at 10:59 PM, gallusvarius said:

You've got those tortoises just right! Their expressions are adorable. 

The finished result looks amazing! It's so full of action and expression! It's kind of interesting to imagine Verdant wigfrid in the forge, too, a little spot of leafy-ness. 

You did really well with the the edge of the arena, it looks forbidding.

XD This made me laugh!  Wigfrid's opinion on our drawings. 

hhhhhhhhhhh thanks(/▽\)