A question about Houses

I know you can like bookshelves and stuff and that's bought while inside the house.

I have a question about the refrigerator, assuming it looks like they do in stores, do they actually slow down the spoiling time or is it just a shelf re-skin?

Thank you for your time.

I could only put one meat in mine on the bottom left and maybe it stayed good for a while longer? But it turned stale when I picked it up. I’d rather just have a fridge I can stack foods in though. 

I bought a bookshelf once that I could only put things on the bottom shelf.  I figured it was a bug, or just a poorly designed bookshelf because the kind of bookshelf I usually buy works great.  So, maybe the fridge and some other household items are just not completely developed yet?  

Fridge doesn't help with spoiling. Tested with an ice and slept through a couple of days with mandrakes. And surprisingly the ice on the shelf actually melt faster than the one in my backpack... could be because of the temperature mechanism. 

On 10/27/2018 at 8:45 PM, ucw said:

I bought a bookshelf once that I could only put things on the bottom shelf.  I figured it was a bug, or just a poorly designed bookshelf because the kind of bookshelf I usually buy works great.  So, maybe the fridge and some other household items are just not completely developed yet?  

On 10/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, Rellimarual said:

When I bought one I couldn’t put anything thing in it.

I've had the same issue. It may have been dependent on the placement of the shelves/fridge, but I found that some shelves and the fridge seemed to let me place one or two items on it, while other shelves, like the marble bookshelf had more space.

Archived