Can't get fourth gift

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Wendymain66 said:

I hope that I can upload this file and not worry about that there is something very important

It looks like your last tick was registered about 3 hours ago. I assume you've been playing since then?

• Developer
25 minutes ago, Wendymain66 said:

Well, yes, a bit

For this week, your last drop should show up at 10.7 hours. From what I can tell, you're about half an hour short on that. Can you play another 15 minutes to I can see if your time is still accumulating properly?

6 minutes ago, PeterA said:

For this week, your last drop should show up at 10.7 hours. From what I can tell, you're about half an hour short on that. Can you play another 15 minutes to I can see if your time is still accumulating properly?

Ok,but i have night now and i cant play.Can we wait 2-3 hours?And after playing 15 mins i need to send you this file again?

• Developer
Just now, Wendymain66 said:

Ok,but i have night now and i cant play.Can we wait 2-3 hours?And after playing 15 mins i need to send you this file again?

No worries, whenever you get a chance to play let us know, and we'll check on your account again.

• Developer

I finished investigation the issue, and there doesn't appear to be any problem. The 4th drop is working as intended. It's possible that your accounts got a longer than usual drop time for the 4th drop for this week, and it feels like you should have received it already.

If you can send me your client_log.txt after a long play session of not receiving the 4th drop I can investigate into your account specifically.

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

I finished investigation the issue, and there doesn't appear to be any problem. The 4th drop is working as intended. It's possible that your accounts got a longer than usual drop time for the 4th drop for this week, and it feels like you should have received it already.

If you can send me your client_log.txt after a long play session of not receiving the 4th drop I can investigate into your account specifically.

when I sent you the file, there was already quite a lot of time after receiving the third gift. I need to send you this file again?

12 hours ago, PeterA said:

Oh,i got fourth gift now..

16 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Four gift per week? I thought was 3 (always getting 2 classic curious chest + 1 normal in this Halloweed event).

Nope, each week you can get 4 random drops. During these events common items are replaced with the chests. No specifics what you get, everything random.

Archived