Weird squishy eyes on the ground

Hosk

Not before they ceased to be. Will deffo add one if I see them again. They were really different looking though. Smaller and kind of coated in blue slime. I probably sound like I'm mad hallucinating!

Ah, yes! That's part of the GlowFly Cycle! Around day like, 11-12 all the glowflies will drop and cocoon themselves. Once the next season starts (Around 12-13) they will break out and become Rabid Beetles, very mean and aggressive! The best thing to do is leave the Jungle, but if you want to fight for your territory, then you'll have to break them in their cocoon state...

They're surprisingly strong in their cocoon, taking a lot of unarmed hits. I *think* the Cork bat can off them in 3-5 hits. 
Something you can do is use the Bug'B'Gone. It's best to kill off the glowflies *before* they enter a cocoon, but if they do the Bug'B'Gone can poison them and soften them up for your attacks.    OR     Save your Bug'B'Gone for when they hatch in Beetles, as the gas will instantly kill those.

Hope this helps you in your Jungly adventures.

7 hours ago, Wyulliam said:

Nice to know! I thought that the Bug'B'Gone was only for Gnats

Actually! Quick little tip, Bug'B'Gone actually works on every bug/insect creature in the game that I've met so far! The only one it doesn't work on is the Dung Beetle, which might be a bug(Error bug, not insect) that I'll have to report.

Thing to keep in mind though, some bugs it instant kills, and other it only poisons. Mainly the bigs one.

EX: Glowfly and Rabid Beetle die instantly, while the Scorpion gets poisoned. 

Archived