Are Wilson and Warbucks relatives?

When reading Warbucks' lines and looking at his title as "Gentleman Hunter," it just seems like he and Wilson are possibly related. I haven't seen his lines for Maxwell unfortunately but he definitely comes off as that one Uncle who everyone thinks is rather loopy but manages to influence a certain Higgsbury into becoming a "Gentleman Scientist." Then one day he went off on an adventure and disappeared. Years later, it turns out Warbucks has been having a grand ol' time in the Constant. 

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

When reading Warbucks' lines and looking at his title as "Gentleman Hunter," it just seems like he and Wilson are possibly related. I haven't seen his lines for Maxwell unfortunately but he definitely comes off as that one Uncle who everyone thinks is rather loopy but manages to influence a certain Higgsbury into becoming a "Gentleman Scientist." Then one day he went off on an adventure and disappeared. Years later, it turns out Warbucks has been having a grand ol' time in the Constant. 

I see someone here also noticed the similarities ...
In addition to what you mentioned, they also have similar physical appearances.

image.png.ecb680a9230095f57e586fd7d6c9eb18.png

• Nose
  • Face shape
  • Eyes and Dark Circles
  • Hair style

Before Warbucks' voice was working I thought to myself, "Boy, this theory would hold more water for me if his voice ends up being some sort of horn/trumpet!" And that's just what ended up happening! XD So there's another possible clue.

13 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

I haven't seen his lines for Maxwell unfortunately

Here are his Maxwell-related quotes:

MAXWELL = "Rather arrogant chap."
MAXWELLHEAD = "Harrumph. Bigheaded blowhard."
STATUEMAXWELL = "Harrumph. A man not worthy of a statue, if you ask me."

Archived