If you have the "completely black room" bug we could really use your help

• Developer

Hi @Bubblegumgirl121

Yes, you world was affected by the bug.
The update that just went out should fix this bug, but unfortunately an affected world can not be fixed.

The game should show you a popup telling you when you launch this world. If it doesn't I would love to have a look at your savefile and log file.

• Developer

Hi @Computer-7

Could you send me your savefile? From the log it seems your world is affected, if the game doesn't show a pop-up when you load this world telling you it's affected by the bug something is off and I'd like to investigate.

For info on where to find your savefile see here:

(or you can go in the main menu into 'Options' and then to 'Report Bug'. It'll let you upload your savefile with a short description)

Thanks!

Yesterday I had the black room bug inside the florist (see above).

Today, I entered a cave, and inside it was ... the florist's shop! 

Hovering over the items gave me the correct prices, but I couldn't buy anything because I couldn't walk into the shop area. When I moused over the doormat at the bottom of the room, I got the message "Enter door". (I couldn't do that, because I couldn't walk there.)

Attached, screenshots from:

1. inside the cave

2. inside the cave (in map mode)

3. standing outside the cave.

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.42.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.42.37 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.42.48 pm.png

I keep having this bug even after your last update.
I thank you for having given me the chance to try this expansion, but this bug prevents me from trying and seeing if there are other bugs ...
Whenever I enter a shop or my home, for some reason all the rooms become black ...
One thing that I noticed and that every time I saved my game and closed the game,
 when I returned the next day to continue testing your beta, the bug returned.
I restarted 25 times, I played a lot of hours, and every time I have to start over .
I am forced not to enter a room, but the game has very few resources in the world that prevents a player from living long without using a store.

What can I do now? start again? and if the problem should reappear?
I hope I have been helpful

STANZANERA.JPG

log.txt

porkland_1_dlc_porkland

morgue_dlc_porkland

saveindex_dlc_porkland

profile_dlc_porkland

modindex_dlc_porkland

Edited by Vante
add save and log file

Here's a save file that has the black floor on reload.  If you exit the house and enter again you get the pop up, but not when you first load the game.

I had the bug on day 29, but it went away as long as I didn't enter my house for over a day and saved again.  Now it's back on day 120.  I'll see if it will go away again if I wait long enough.

120blackfloorporkland_1_dlc_porkland

• Thanks 1

• Developer
2 hours ago, fluxpinner said:

Here's a save file that has the black floor on reload.  If you exit the house and enter again you get the pop up, but not when you first load the game.

I had the bug on day 29, but it went away as long as I didn't enter my house for over a day and saved again.  Now it's back on day 120.  I'll see if it will go away again if I wait long enough.

120blackfloorporkland_1_dlc_porkland

*If* it goes away I would love to have that save as well. This one is proving to be quite the challenge.

It's the first time i have the bug. i just started a new word, no mods, nothing new.

-Day 2

-Playing Wilson

-Happened on the first store i entered and the second.

-And the game gets very slow when entering the store

can i keep playing?

bug blackroom.png

Edited by LeMiauh

My game had no bugs, but when I uptaded the game I got the black room bug. I don't know how to send the "log" but I hope you guys fix this thing.

Note: I can open the house decoration thing outside the house, but no itens are shown.

Edited by Mr.Gehrke
another information

• Developer

Hey all, we have a fix for this latest "black room" bug (it was just a small error). It's just cosmetic. We are making a build. When it's deployed the bug will go away, your should still be able to play fine tho. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1