Easiest Way to Defeat Ancient Fuelweaver

3 minutes ago, EzLo54 said:

Yes but without the Lureplant:

That method does not work all the time. The ancient fence (the spike thingies that act as door) does not generate in same shape for every worlds, so some would keep the fuel weaver stuck, while others won't. I just found a method that works for all shapes by including lureplant. 

2 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Posting glitchy methods of killing bosses on Klei's official forums that they frequently read? What can go wrong.

1 hour ago, Field Field said:

Giving an exploit exposure on an official klei platform isn't going to do anything except increase the chances of it getting fixed. So y'know, thanks for that.

I don't think Klei really cares. Exploits like this have been around and well known for a while now, with no attempts by Klei to fix them.

On the other hand, exploits that were in the game for years (such as rapidly equipping and unequipping a chilled amulet to cool down with no durability loss) were fixed after being mentioned once. It's very unpredictable what will actually get fixed, so it's best to keep quiet when it comes to exploits if you want to be able to continue using them.

Very good breakdown of the cheese.

I do doubt that this will be patched out. As EzLo has shown, this exploit has been known for over a year. It was publicized more by Don Giani's Fuelweaver video which showcased how to cheese both with, and without a lureplant.

One small piece of advice I would include is to find an angle to stand as far away from Fuelweaver as possible when attacking. Insanity auras are much stronger when standing directly on top of a mob, as opposed to standing besides it. Of course, this is all irrelevant if you choose to bring a Bee Queen Crown.

2 hours ago, Field Field said:

so it's best to keep quiet when it comes to exploits if you want to be able to continue using them.

Well in that case...

It's possible to get out of bounds by:

1. Meatbulb: By standing as close as possible to the edge and placing a meatbulb just in front of you. This is enough to push you out of bounds and leads to other exploits.

2. Wardrobe: Pretty much the same as the meatbulb method but can be done before the first spring

3. By placing 2 gates close to the ocean, then putting 2 sculptures behind them. Open the gates then stand as close as possible to the statues. Close the gates and you'll be pushed out of bounds. It can be finicky to get working, but when done correctly it makes a more effective "bridge" without needing to place down anything else.

As much as I like the easy way out method in the video. It feel less rewarding but more of a cheat. The fuel Weaver is like the final boss. Better to fight it legit in my opinion. Meanwhile I would care less if I cheat on the ancient guardian because ain’t no body got time for him.

16 hours ago, JamesBucket said:

Not sure if anyone else discovered this, but in case there are those who don't know, let me post this method that kills ancient fuelweaver super easy

Archived