Since Algae is a living "plant", i suggest to rework it in ONI's natural world, and improve it. I knew there's some topic about this before but this is needed to re-up (I'm not good at English, sorry)

add: Algae mixture, Frozen Algae mixture, Algae "plant"

all infomation of Algae mixture, Algae "plant" is in the image below
Fix: atmosphere of algae plant: water or Algae mixture

2.thumb.png.2b3c04ded1d8231e36647c4194c90dc4.png

-replace big Algae spot in Jungle/Hot/Purple biome with Pool of Algae mixture and some Algae plant in it
-replace some polluted water pool with Pool if Algae mixture and some Algae plant in it
-Algae in safe area do not change

The algae mixture in your description looks a lot like real-life cyanobacteria. If only we had a special mechanic for the microorganisms... Oh wait, we do!

I'd love to see a bacteria that turns water to Pwater + O2 when submitted to the light.

16 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Interesting. One thing i would add is the mixture producing some dirt when evaporating.

yeah, i forgot to write that :p but i'm thinking about something new that it being converted to Pwater first and then steam + dirt, idk yet

15 hours ago, Gwido said:

And what do you make of all the slime, with this reworked system for algae ? ;)

slime will be an material for instant algae since farm is not really fast, maybe nerf algae abit :p

1 hour ago, Morse said:

The algae mixture in your description looks a lot like real-life cyanobacteria. If only we had a special mechanic for the microorganisms... Oh wait, we do!

I'd love to see a bacteria that turns water to Pwater + O2 when submitted to the light.

didn't see that coming but i was thinking about alage mixture make some oxygen and abit P.oxygen also 

Archived