Why gas grass grow in stars without chlorine on surface?

52 minutes ago, Steve Raptor said:

How do you know? have u been to the organic star?

Purrhaps, just on the off-chance, what if, and I know it'd be unbelievable but stay with me here, the projected composition shown on the Star Map was accurate, just in so far that it entails anything that is found on the object?

Welp, in any event, it is not like wild growing Gas Grass needs Chlrorine rendering this whole thread moot.

14 hours ago, SakuraKoi said:

Welp, in any event, it is not like wild growing Gas Grass needs Chlrorine rendering this whole thread moot.

I would say the greater mooting factor is the fact that Gassy Moos have too low of a production rate to be reliable as a source of NatGas.  Meat and Eggs, sure.  But not NatGas.

1 minute ago, PhailRaptor said:

I would say the greater mooting factor is the fact that Gassy Moos have too low of a production rate to be reliable as a source of NatGas.  Meat and Eggs, sure.  But not NatGas.

So, how many cows would you want per NG generator? 5.4 sounds fair to me.

52 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

For the amount of investment the gassy moo should give us something more. Like come on it`s a cow. Where`s the milk?

Give us gassy milk with superb food quality and a sideeffect of making a dupe flatulent for a cycle.

I do agree, a new food item would be nice. OMG yes make the dupe flatulent!

Archived