Petition to add a real decontamination chamber to replace door exploits and liquid locks

13 hours ago, 0xFADE said:

I'll stick with water locks[and suits on one side].

No debuff since they are in suits and they are in an environment where you would want a suit anyway.

20180622020725_1.jpg

Why you got Dreckos in there? Don't their scales need Hydrogen instead of chlorine?

9 hours ago, Daikataro said:

Why you got Dreckos in there? Don't their scales need Hydrogen instead of chlorine?

I have another room with hydrogen and CO2 for mealwood for the glossy dreckos for plastic, those are there just for phosphorite and just 'cause they don't consume any resources due to the lily plants.

The real Solution is for the option of in game tutorials on more advanced systems and on many basics to sole problem for those who do not want to spend hours grinding you tube or forums for answers.  I am sure they would be much more inefficient then what those on the forums come up with. It  that would give a direction to many players and lead them to think more advanced about what they can do.  Maybe a blueprint overlay, or just detailed descriptions and pictures in the in game encyclopedia..

Archived