[Question] Does Cyclum STILL give you the torch skin even though you already have one?

13 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I already own The pre-metheus one, what I am asking is if I still get The other torch for solving cyclum again.

Then why don't you complete the puzzle again and see if it still works? You're sitting in the very small group of people who can still test this out.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Then why don't you complete the puzzle again and see if it still works? You're sitting in the very small group of people who can still test this out.

Because I sorta consider the fact of having two of the same items stupid, and the fact of the chance of impossibility of getting rid of it horrifying.

7 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

No one seems to understand me, apart from @Sinister_Fang (thumbs up for awareness). I am asking if You still get the SECOND torch skin even if You already own one (Two separate items). I already own The pre-metheus one, what I am asking is if I still get The other torch for solving cyclum again.

The people responding to the thread answered what you asked. If what you wanted wasn't what you asked, then it's on you to convey your want more accurately.

8 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Because I sorta consider the fact of having two of the same items stupid, and the fact of the chance of impossibility of getting rid of it horrifying.

You can get rid of the one via klei ( they are very helpful in this thing )

9 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Then we may never know. It is a bit silly, I'll admit, but when I got my second one it was because I was curious to see if it was true or not. I kinda thought the same thing before I did it, but really, it's not a big deal unless you have a lot of torch skins that you switch between frequently. I forget I even have two of them honestly. So I say you should just go for it if you really are that curious. Otherwise you may not ever get an answer to that question.

And as @__IvoCZE__ said, you could contact Klei's support to get it removed. I've seen people request loyals to be removed from their account before (why they would do such a thing is beyond me, but hey, it's an option I suppose).

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

And as @__IvoCZE__ said, you could contact Klei's support to get it removed. I've seen people request loyals to be removed from their account before (why they would do such a thing is beyond me, but hey, it's an option I suppose).

Well, that fact makes me think it's worth a try. I've been just keeping it unsolved because I didn't want to get something that I might not be able to get rid of, now I know that There is a way.

Archived