Debug another character to read a book?

Just the other day I found a post where someone debugged Wendy to read a book but now I lost that post on both this site and google. What are the debug codes for the books and is there a way to make other characters read them? I'd think it'd be pretty funny to screencap wilson doing it, since he's illiterate in game.:wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

since he's illiterate in game

Personally, I don't see it as illiteracy, but an inability to actually use the magic in the book. They're obviously not normal books. Normal books don't call down lightning, summon birds or instantly grow plants (although they can put you to sleep if they're exceptionally boring). It explains why Maxwell is the only other character able to use them, as he's the only other character adept in magic. He even refers to them as magical as well. "What a wasteful misuse of magic." "It's not wise to toy with forces beyond your comprehension."

13 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Personally, I don't see it as illiteracy, but an inability to actually use the magic in the book. They're obviously not normal books. Normal books don't call down lightning, summon birds or instantly grow plants (although they can put you to sleep if they're exceptionally boring). It explains why Maxwell is the only other character able to use them, as he's the only other character adept in magic. He even refers to them as magical as well. "What a wasteful misuse of magic." "It's not wise to toy with forces beyond your comprehension."

Normal Books aren't hentai books. :?

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

if you have absolutely nothing of worth to add to a thread, and don't intend on even attempting to answer the question, why are you even here?

ThePlayer:AddTag("reader") ; ThePlayer:AddComponent("reader")

@minespatch pasting this into the console should work

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

um.thumb.png.39379a193f329e69f4a799df56e

5 hours ago, Field Field said:

pasting this into the console should work

Mind also listing the debug names for all the books including the codex? I might want to put a mini section for a personal library.:wilson_ecstatic:

The wiki doesn't have the debug names for the books.:wilsondisappointed:

Archived