When does the gorge end?

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

It ended ages ago. The skins however, stay available till they're replaced by a new event.

It just started. We are in the PS4 section after all. Good to know I'll be able to buy the skins after it ends though

20 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

What!? There's no way I can hit 100 by then. Can't they just forget about it and leave it on for like 6 months like events in the past? 

Meh, many people will reach 100 by then and I want back my regular skins. Already gotten virtually everything from the gorge

8 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You got all the head skins, the item skins, and clothes? That seems unlikely. Apparently completing all of the challenges only gets you to about 50 so that's A LOT of win grinding to hit 100. 

No, but I do have several of them, and I have over 6,000 spools. I'm level 57 atm. I only play Wicker so she's the only elegant head I care about. I already have enough spools to buy the few remaining items I want, I'll have  way too many by 100

19 hours ago, Josonic said:

No, but I do have several of them, and I have over 6,000 spools. I'm level 57 atm. I only play Wicker so she's the only elegant head I care about. I already have enough spools to buy the few remaining items I want, I'll have  way too many by 100

6000?!! 

I’m currently lvl53 and i got about  3000 spools ! 

How ?!

12 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

6000 spools!? Jeez man. I guess I never had any skins I wanted before the change to the gift system so I keep buying thing as soon as I can. I can't imagine having that many spools in the bank. Good on ya. 

Maybe that has something to do with it. I never buy anything until the event is over, because items cost a lot more than you can trade them in for

So any time you buy an item and then later receive that item in a drop, you lost spools

12 hours ago, Josonic said:

Maybe that has something to do with it. I never buy anything until the event is over, because items cost a lot more than you can trade them in for

So any time you buy an item and then later receive that item in a drop, you lost spools

For sure that's the way to go. How many spools did you come into the event with? 

Archived