Will events be back?

15 minutes ago, ZeZesRevenge said:

Hi Everyone! 

A few people said that events will be back. Will they really return back and won't there be any new events? 

Thanks for answers!

it will be back because the skins are still available and klei isnt an event making machine also you dont simply pay money for a set of skins from an event you've never played before

1 hour ago, ZeZesRevenge said:

A few people said that events will be back. Will they really return back and won't there be any new events? 

Forge will be back. I'm pretty sure Gorge wil be back too, when the time will come. They spend a lot of time and work in these events and i'm sure it's planned to make them return for time to time.

We don't know, at the moment, if there will be new events : Klei has some plans for the next year but nothing they are ready to discuss yet, if i'm not wrong. It could be events, or something else, we don't know yet. They said they will take the feedback of the players in account, so we'll see.

4 hours ago, Lumina said:

Forge will be back. I'm pretty sure Gorge wil be back too, when the time will come. They spend a lot of time and work in these events and i'm sure it's planned to make them return for time to time.

We don't know, at the moment, if there will be new events : Klei has some plans for the next year but nothing they are ready to discuss yet, if i'm not wrong. It could be events, or something else, we don't know yet. They said they will take the feedback of the players in account, so we'll see.

i hope gorge will not come back, or come back after total rework, coz it was one person event (chef cook)

Well, it was more for me, and for other players. I think it will depend a lot of the amount of players that liked it, amount of players disliked it, and amount of work needed to change things. I do not feel that total rework is needed, but of course this is my point of view.

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

They mean that the chef is doing the majority of the work. Usually by the end of a successful round the other two are just sitting around doing nothing. 

In my experience from Gorge everyone was doing SOMEthing.

The Forge is confirmed to be back at some point (PAY ATTENTION: SOME point, so it might just as well take several years), but I dunno about Gorge.

17 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That is... until every last tree was cut down and every crop imaginable was already planted...

Well, there was no need to continue for that long after some change were made, neither for the tournament ? So it's not really a problem now, even if it was in the first week ?

54 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That is... until every last tree was cut down and every crop imaginable was already planted...

That's when everyone should start cooking different kinds of meals at the same time. The most fun way to play the Gorge was seeing how high of a score you could get with three cooks.

1 minute ago, Field Field said:

That's when everyone should start cooking different kinds of meals at the same time. The most fun way to play the Gorge was seeing how high of a score you could get with three cooks.

*not like we had an accoplishment to say us to do* Yep!

1 hour ago, Atkvin said:

My question is how it will work lore-wise... Did the characters get warped back to the Forge, which has managed to recover in the time they were away? Orr what

The return of events is not cannonical, it is just made for players to play it again.

In my opinion, characters reunited/regrouped/even-more-splitted will be travelling trough all the different (maybe 5, sort of a maxie's adventure mode) realms, out of which the last one will be (oh, f*ck me for thinking this) umbral throne room where charlie's based and do something there and get released or they're going to return to  The constant.

On 2. 9. 2018 at 10:41 AM, Atkvin said:

My question is how it will work lore-wise... Did the characters get warped back to the Forge, which has managed to recover in the time they were away? Orr what

The Return of the gateway realms isn't canon , only if you never experienced any of those so you can be like WOAAAH

Archived