[suggestion] Give perk "Rubber Boots" to Plumbers

16 hours ago, WalterMatthau said:

Earth plumbers know that getting poopies in your socks is the woooorst. So they protect their feet!

Give Plumbers the perk "Rubber Boots" and make them immune to "Soggy Feet".

Really neat idea, but I think it should be its own job thats at a higher tier, but its the same tree as Plumber. Maybe it jumps up into a Tier5 job instead, immunity to Soggy feet is pretty darn huge.

50 minutes ago, Alfons100 said:

Really neat idea, but I think it should be its own job thats at a higher tier, but its the same tree as Plumber. Maybe it jumps up into a Tier5 job instead, immunity to Soggy feet is pretty darn huge.

The perks related to equipment could require a dupe to be assigned to a specific job, unlike the attribute bonuses which are retained after training. Miners would get a headlamp and architects a building tool with a higher range, etc.

Frankly a perk of being immune or at least less affecteby soggy feet should be avalable at the level of janitor (and yes to plumbers as well); I mean it's their job to mop up puddles, of course they're ging to step in lots of liquid.

1 hour ago, Smuch said:

Frankly a perk of being immune or at least less affecteby soggy feet should be avalable at the level of janitor (and yes to plumbers as well); I mean it's their job to mop up puddles, of course they're ging to step in lots of liquid.

That is *exactly* how I had the thought. Seemed silly for poor Ada to be debuffed **CONSTANTLY** because I can't be bothered to provide proper PPE.

Archived