I need a seed

2 hours ago, Enno said:

I think I'm playing with this one at the moment, it has a slush at the top left.

I think you got the wrong seed, I checked it like three times and couldn't find it

I just started playing a new map and I found a cool slush to the top left in the only swamp biome bordering the starting biome. It's close enough you can see the geyser and the dup printer at max, non-screenshot mode zoom. Here's the seed: 884583013.

1 hour ago, pg13 said:

I think you got the wrong seed, I checked it like three times and couldn't find it

I'm sorry. I was sure it was that one, either way I found it in this thread:

I'll check what seed it is when I get to my computer again. 

1288490173 has a high output slush geyser basically in the bottom of the starting biome.  I had to expand the pit to contain the slush three times before finally getting it big enough and expanding my base enough to stop it from overflowing all over.  

This is what having a high output slush by your base does for you:

image.thumb.png.88285fd4693777cc0a7ea60aa6398d48.png

3 hours ago, Neotuck said:

I'm not home to check the number but I had found a map with 2 slush geysers close enough together to biuld a single cold PW pool.  I'll be back tonight and post the seed number

Please do. I'm very interested in finding a really good water map, with lots of slush or water geysers.

I get kind of bored around cycle 200, and I don't really enjoy the surface. I want to make a map with a TON of water so I can make a base that is technically under water with only plastic tubes running in/out. Not sure if its possible, but I know I'll need some really crazy water supply.

2 hours ago, BadlyBurned said:

Please do. I'm very interested in finding a really good water map, with lots of slush or water geysers.

I found the seed but I made a mistake they are PW geysers not slush :(

But if you don't mind it here's a pic with the seed :)

2pw.thumb.png.7bea04f7b2af403214e52515235bb76c.png

15 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

I found the seed but I made a mistake they are PW geysers not slush :(

But if you don't mind it here's a pic with the seed :)

2pw.thumb.png.7bea04f7b2af403214e52515235bb76c.png

Wow. That's almost as ridiculous as my current map. Change the left hand PW Geyser to a normal Volcano, drop the right hand one 1 tile and change it to a Gold Volcano... Sigh. 

Archived