We Remain {Revamp} [info and sign ups]

DragonMage156

After talking with someone and thinking about it, I decided I want to revamp this RP.

Basically it's an apocalyptic world plagued by monsters (not zombies. They're far from undead and more horrific). You can read more about it here. I don't want to bring my 2016 drawings and old written RP intro into this thread ^^;

So same concept as the the old but with a few changes:

From now on, there will be a three days grace between monster attacks (times may vary depending on location), monsters will now vary in sizes, difficulty and times of day when they come out/hunt. There will be an inventory of what everyone has that I will keep updated (there was an inventory in the older thread but there wasn't a lot to it). Also an in-game day/time of day will be about 5 days in real time (so 2 days for daytime, 2 for night time and one day for evening. I hope this is enough time for everyone to reply).

If anyone has ideas or want to become a DM of this RP feel free to let me know, reply here or PM me.

Rules:

No NSFW stuff
No OP characters (more on that below)
No harassment
No bad language. Censored words are fine.

If you do not follow the rules and standard forum guildlines, you will get 2 warnings before your character gets killed and no longer allow to RP here.

If you no longer want to RP, please tell me. It's not fair on everyone else if you join and slow things down later on in time. Time will not stop if no one is replying.

Application sheet (anything is allowed but if it's non-human, I want an explanation of the character and how it's different from other monsters we'll encounter):

Spoiler

Name:

Race:

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.):
Personality:
Appearance:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Etc:

Starting Inventory (optional):

OP characters won't be accepted (such as a sparkly unicorns who can poof the creatures out of existence or a simple man with super strength, speed, and healing that can take down giants with a single punch). It's gotta be atleast somewhat realistic or not too powerful or else players will loose interest.

If you have any other issues, please comment or PM me.

---

Accepted:

@Master Jand

Spoiler

Name: Mr. Belham

Race: ??? (Never seen without mask on)

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Mr. Belham was a prototype weapons tester at the New Mexico Institute for Prototype Weapons (NMIPW). While on a business trip, the plane he boarded suffered a full power outage, and descended into... (wherever this RP takes place) after surviving the crash, Mr. Belham runs off with his suitcase filled with important papers and a special weapon...
Personality: Mostly keeps to himself, but has very muffled speech when he does talk. Thinks with caution, and tries not to take risks at all.  
Appearance: I decided to draw him out.

5b7603ecb8883_ScreenShot2018-08-16at2_48_42PM.thumb.png.04c7dcbd5e4bbc5028b4d73d2d0d50c2.png

Strengths:

ST: 3

PE: 7

EN: 10 (Invincible to Radiation or Dangerous chemicals due to HazMat suit, Irradiated/Poisonous water can be drank with less downsides)

CH: 2

IN: 7

AG: 6

LU: 5
Weaknesses: Incredibly weak in melee combat, slightly less carry weight (less inventory space(s)), Food must be liquified before consumption.
Etc: 

Starting Inventory (optional): Proto-18 (Prototype Shotgun which can take scrap metal as ammo), Suitcase, HazMat Suit

Edited by DragonMage156
Added accepted character list and MasterJand's character.

Original post sounded cool, guess I'd join.

Spoiler

Name: Mr. Belham

Race: ??? (Never seen without mask on)

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Mr. Belham was a prototype weapons tester at the New Mexico Institute for Prototype Weapons (NMIPW). While on a business trip, the plane he boarded suffered a full power outage, and descended into... (wherever this RP takes place) after surviving the crash, Mr. Belham runs off with his suitcase filled with important papers and a special weapon...
Personality: Mostly keeps to himself, but has very muffled speech when he does talk. Thinks with caution, and tries not to take risks at all.  
Appearance: I decided to draw him out.

5b7603ecb8883_ScreenShot2018-08-16at2_48_42PM.thumb.png.04c7dcbd5e4bbc5028b4d73d2d0d50c2.png

Strengths: (here's a simple 

Low strength, other skills are average, medium-high ranged weapon skill, and HazMat suit allows for invulnerability to toxic/radiactive enviroments.

Weaknesses: Incredibly weak in melee combat, slightly less carry weight (less inventory space(s)), Food must be liquified before consumption.
Etc: 

Starting Inventory (optional): Proto-18 (Prototype Shotgun which can take scrap metal as ammo), Suitcase, HazMat Suit

Edited by Master Jand
Simpler strength description
  • Like 1

Sorry it took so long to reply. I was hoping atleast one more person would join before hand.

Just to note, you don't need to set up your strengths/stats like a D&D character (cos truth be told, I don't know what those are of the top of my head ^^; ) but I don't see why this shouldn't be accepted :)

• Like 1