can i kill the dragonfly in dst with a firefarm

Title says it all basicly

is it possible to kill the dragonfly with a firefarm using grasswall

just like he killed Goose on that video 

at 3:38 

ugh nvm i guess i just read it only work in ds

and not dst :( id need a starcallers staff

32 minutes ago, beignette said:

The fling does the damage not the fire no ?

No, Flingos don't do damage. This can be easily seen when a butterfly with 1 hp get's frozen by a flingo, but doesn't die. The fire does the damage. The flingos are only there so nothing burns to ash.

11 hours ago, Szczuku said:

And fire farms don't work in dst. Fire spreading works differently is dst which makes fire farms impossible to make

Not true. The bug that caused Pigmen/Bunnymen to be infinitely thrown out of a single house got fixed in DST, which is what makes traditional pigskin and bunnypuff fire farms impossible to make. Killing enemies off via lots of flaming objects is still very possible, it just takes more clever designs.

unknown.png

Here's an example from my varg farm. If you replace those walls between the two fences on the left with sculptures, this can be used for any mob that doesn't destroy walls.

On 11. 8. 2018 at 5:03 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

...am I the only one who originally read the title of this thread as "Can I kill the dragonfly with a fireARM?" and immediately imagined somebody like, busting a cap in the dragonfly's arse?

Just me?  Okay.  : P

...Notorious

You have weird fantasies.

...WHAT?  Um...wow.  Looks like we have some major misunderstandings going on here.

Okay, for our non-native-English speakers, a fireARM, without a second f, is the generic word for all kinds of guns. 

It _looks_ almost exactly like fireFARM at first, which is what the original poster was actually saying.

I was not at all talking about anything remotely sexual!...I was imagining somebody SHOOTING the dragonfly, with a modern gun.  Which was a funny image because the game does not have guns and it would look weird.

EDIT:  To "bust" a "cap" in someone's...butt is a rapper-esque slang phrase that means "to shoot someone".  The bullet is not actually intended to hit their rear end; that's more of the slang.  The "arse" part just makes it more...colourful?  What they actually mean is "put a bullet in you."  In general.

So what I at first thought the original poster was asking was, "Can I kill the dragonfly by shooting it?", because of fireARM and fireFARM looking almost identical.

That is all.  :)

...Notorious

On 8/10/2018 at 11:03 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

...am I the only one who originally read the title of this thread as "Can I kill the dragonfly with a fireARM?" and immediately imagined somebody like, busting a cap in the dragonfly's arse?

Just me?  Okay.  : P

...Notorious

Gunson (wilson with a gun) strikes again....

23 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:
Spoiler

...WHAT?  Um...wow.  Looks like we have some major misunderstandings going on here.

Okay, for our non-native-English speakers, a fireARM, without a second f, is the generic word for all kinds of guns. 

It _looks_ almost exactly like fireFARM at first, which is what the original poster was actually saying.

I was not at all talking about anything remotely sexual!...I was imagining somebody SHOOTING the dragonfly, with a modern gun.  Which was a funny image because the game does not have guns and it would look weird.

EDIT:  To "bust" a "cap" in someone's...butt is a rapper-esque slang phrase that means "to shoot someone".  The bullet is not actually intended to hit their rear end; that's more of the slang.  The "arse" part just makes it more...colourful?  What they actually mean is "put a bullet in you."  In general.

So what I at first thought the original poster was asking was, "Can I kill the dragonfly by shooting it?", because of fireARM and fireFARM looking almost identical.

That is all.  :)

...Notorious

I understand now , The first post confused me and made me think like making another hole in the dragonfly BUT BY USING HANDS ( arms ) 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

help me.

Archived