Krampus Backpack

Here is my story: the first world I attempted to get a Krampus Sack in was in the progress update. People in the dapper den watched me rage as I tried SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE OR SO TIMES (used time calculations and averaging) until I finally got it. And that was when it only had 10 slots. Newest world, got it after 87 tries. I think the first one is probably the current record for most times krampus was killed without the backpack.

I find this whole situation hilarious.Krampus first implemented and everyone cries for nerfs because they don't like how he breaks chests and starts stealing everything.So they nerf him so you really have to be naughty to spawn him.Then they buff his sack. All of a sudden everyone be all like, "Krampus! Come baaaaack....! ;_; Give me your sack!"I also don't like how the sack is a 1% drop. I think it should have the same chance of dropping as the Tam o'Shanter, 25%.

I find this whole situation hilarious.Krampus first implemented and everyone cries for nerfs because they don't like how he breaks chests and starts stealing everything.So they nerf him so you really have to be naughty to spawn him.Then they buff his sack. All of a sudden everyone be all like, "Krampus! Come baaaaack....! ;_; Give me your sack!"I also don't like how the sack is a 1% drop. I think it should have the same chance of dropping as the Tam o'Shanter, 25%.

Maybe more like 5%. Cause once you can spawn 3 krampus at the same time it would be way to easy to get the sack

I spent a solid half hour farming krampus to get the sack. It's more of a novelty item, it's simply not worth the effort to obtain at this point.Changing the drop rate to something like 3-5% would make it less of a chore

Edited by Kaegix

[MENTION=32500]Azeus[/MENTION]That's actually a really good point...Hmmm... maybe it really ought to be closer to 5%. Well regardless of exactly how much greater the % drop should be, I think we're all practically in unanimous agreement that the % ought to be raised.