having trouble while playing with friends

everytime i play with friends irl something makes them argue for example "not sharing food" or "breaking a sign" it's extremely annoying and i want to make it stop i'm the host of the server any ideas?

wait i just realized i posted this in the wrong place how do i delete

18 hours ago, Bleh787 said:

everytime i play with friends irl something makes them argue for example "not sharing food" or "breaking a sign" it's extremely annoying and i want to make it stop i'm the host of the server any ideas?

This is less of an issue with the game and more of an issue with your friends. There's not much we could do to assist with that. You'll have to work it out with them.

Split the tasks, so everyone has to do one specific thing. Also, you can all exist on the same map but not on the same camp, and maybe cooperate trading for stuff and fighting bosses...? You could try different ways to coexist.

And if all of the above fails, just let them fix their argues like real men: Make the server PVP and let them beat each other to death inside the game with spears, torches, panflutes and water balloons.

Archived