Do multiple Koalefants spawn in the world?

G4MR

The Koalaphant respawns each day at another random location , follow his footprints and you can find him every day , hes your best source of food so if you are low on it , go on a 'Steak' Out (Get it? Hahaha) He is very useful for eating , he can be your last minute snack if you are ever feeling 'Beefy' (Okay , stop the puns now)...Maxwell , Stop replacing some of my words with puns!

The Koalaphant respawns each day at another random location , follow his footprints and you can find him every day , hes your best source of food so if you are low on it , go on a 'Steak' Out (Get it? Hahaha) He is very useful for eating , he can be your last minute snack if you are ever feeling 'Beefy' (Okay , stop the puns now)...Maxwell , Stop replacing some of my words with puns!

LOL love you man. Thanks for the information guys :)I hear using him for manure is great?

LOL love you man. Thanks for the information guys :)I hear using him for manure is great?

I'm not so sure , they may have been confused with the beefalo , sinse they are currently the best source of Manure that i've seen. But maybe , not really done anything with the koalaphant apart from looking dapper as wolfgang with the tophat...I seriously don't have any ideas to say that involves maxwell :S

I prefer pigmen for manure. Just have some berry bushes around, and give it all to them. Manure for days.

Just a thing I will tell you,Werepigs.Also from what I've seen there can only be one at the same time in one world,but if you want to farm him you need to not let him wander when he spawnsAlso for the manure thing they say you can trap him with fences(it's true)but i don't know why mine just keep getting out,so that is why they reffered that the Koalaphant's are a good poop source