Nice animated touch on the new fridge skin

I think the tureen is supposed to be silver, not porcelain, but I kind of agree. I used the skin because I wanted to try out the new ones, but tbh, I still prefer the original crockpot over *any* of the skins. They mostly seem too bulk and elaborate

Agree that this crockpot skin didn't turn out too well, it doesn't really look like anything else in the game / the Gorge (the silver plates and bowls look distinctly different, much cleaner). The crockpot with its "shiny" surface looks like a melting blob. I'm a big fan of the fridge though.

18 minutes ago, Bomato said:

Agree that this crockpot skin didn't turn out too well, it doesn't really look like anything else in the game / the Gorge (the silver plates and bowls look distinctly different, much cleaner). The crockpot with its "shiny" surface looks like a melting blob. I'm a big fan of the fridge though.

same here... It feels like the devs designed the croc pot without thinking it normally goes together with the corresponding fridge... :/

and it's so completely different from the other cool designs we saw in the Gorge

57 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

same here... It feels like the devs designed the croc pot without thinking it normally goes together with the corresponding fridge... :/

and it's so completely different from the other cool designs we saw in the Gorge

I think it’s meant to go with the new axe and shovel skins. I think something a bit more ornate but less oversized and big would have done well, something more like the Victorian fire pit 

15 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I think it’s meant to go with the new axe and shovel skins. 

lol... hmmm... ok... gonna organize some sets of cook pots with shovels and axes in the middle :D Probs for decor.. cuz It won't be too functional.

15 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I think something a bit more ornate but less oversized and big would have done well, something more like the Victorian fire pit 

I don't think u don't need to go too far for other cool ideas. The event itself had really polished cook pot assets OR they also could have gone full steam punk with the croc pot too. (which, imo, would have been way cooler)

Archived