I've got lemon juice in my eye

18 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I saw you draw a traditional version of this, you should scan it and put it here. It's good

Haha, ty. I should, I'll do that sometime

19 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I think you did well on Wendy's eyes in particular. I didn't know you saw her as having green eyes.

Really? I thought I told you that~ Either way, I do think of her as having green eyes. Just fits her, imo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

eh, i had a vague idea for a wx that's sorta creepy lookin and so this appeared, i'm probably gonna have to re-draw it 

Hey, this one is a pretty neat idea! I can see how it would look creepy.

...What's he doing in the darkness like that though? Creepy as he may look, isn't Charlie seconds away from giving him a good slap?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Gravity!

Yes, very!

14 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Hey, this one is a pretty neat idea! I can see how it would look creepy.

...What's he doing in the darkness like that though? Creepy as he may look, isn't Charlie seconds away from giving him a good slap?

Hehe, tyty- And yeah I guess he is o-o. Maybe his shinies are protecting him from her? xD

Also, this.

image.png

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

Hehe, tyty- And yeah I guess he is o-o. Maybe his shinies are protecting him from her? xD

Yet his sanity is constantly draining because he can feel her breathing on the back of his neck-wires and hears her bloodthirsty whispers- 

7 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

lso, this.

image.png

Exactly. Not sure if anyone remembers that show, though.

• Like 1

Holy cow, this took me 8236020647 years to draw (aka like 2 hours spread across 2 days i have no attention span okay?)

This is one of the first things in awhile I've spent longer than 30 minutes working on. I'm kinda proud of it. I did badly drawing the uh- Dead boss... I forgot what it was called, bleh. But that thing's a crazy piece of crud, k? WX-78 also wasn't a particularly amazing piece in this, but hey. I'm really proud of the Wigfrid, on the other hand. Long story short, here this is:

image.thumb.png.50a4c5420a9f7bff9e2f1c62a942ba1c.png

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

This is one of the first things in awhile I've spent longer than 30 minutes working on. I'm kinda proud of it. I did badly drawing the uh- Dead boss... I forgot what it was called, bleh. But that thing's a crazy piece of crud, k? WX-78 also wasn't a particularly amazing piece in this, but hey. I'm really proud of the Wigfrid, on the other hand. Long story short, here this is:

He's called a Boarrior. 

You did very will on Wicker and Willow, actually, particularly their clothing and expressions. WX-78's face is good too. 

I notice you included the beast's weapon as well. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

He's called a Boarrior. 

Aaah, now I remember~

14 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

You did very will on Wicker and Willow, actually, particularly their clothing and expressions. WX-78's face is good too. 

I notice you included the beast's weapon as well. 

Thanks ^^ That's probably the best Wicker I've ever drawn, she annoys me in her usual clothes because I can never seem to get them right- 'Specially the glasses. Heh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

Thanks ^^ That's probably the best Wicker I've ever drawn, she annoys me in her usual clothes because I can never seem to get them right- 'Specially the glasses. Heh.

I'd suggest not bothering with her eyes (Unless looking over her glasses somehow) and only doing the glasses frames. Like those people in anime when the glasses go all white.
Klei does it too:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170907154757

I wish things didn't stretch weirdly like this. Oh well, you get the point, you can see the blankness of her glasses in the first panel.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I'd suggest not bothering with her eyes (Unless looking over her glasses somehow) and only doing the glasses frames. Like those people in anime when the glasses go all white.

ah, Good idea. I'll keep that in mind~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I'm not even going to question the height proportions

They may be standing at different positions in the picture. I don't think Cookie believes all Wicker, Wigfrid, Willow and Wilson to be the same height, I'm pretty sure she's told me they have different heights. She doesn't always draw them together after all, so this is practice for her.

Sorry if I seem defensive. She's my little sister.

Edited by gallusvarius
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

They may be standing at different positions in the picture. I don't think Cookie believes all Wicker, Wigfrid, Willow and Wilson to be the same height, I'm pretty sure she's told me they have different heights. She doesn't always draw them together after all, so this is practice for her.

Oh no, its fine... I may have made the mistake here.

Spoiler

Totally didn't mistake Wes for Winona or anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I may have made the mistake here.

Ah, I see. I didn't see the resemblence myself until you mentioned it. It's probably the hair that has you confused?

Her interpretation of Wes is very tall, so that's probably how I could know so certainly myself. 

27 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I'm not even going to question the height proportions.

Honestly, Drawing things to all be of the correct sizes is tough for me, 'specially in large amounts. I see Wes to be probably taller than he is in proportion in this picture, and Wicker as well, to be taller. Although, Wilson and Willow are at about the sizes I want them to be, and same with WX, if not a little taller.

And I could've made the Boarrior larger, as well.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

Honestly, Drawing things to all be of the correct sizes is tough for me, 'specially in large amounts.

That makes sense, sizes are tough. 

51 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

see Wes to be probably taller than he is in proportion in this picture, and Wicker as well, to be taller. Although, Wilson and Willow are at about the sizes I want them to be, and same with WX, if not a little taller.

What about Wigfrid? She's the same size as Wilson and Willow? Wicker is taller than Wilson and Willow?

28 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

I dunno, I just felt like she'd be ginger. In some ways, maybe I think she'd be actual crimson-haired, since she's a red axe? I dunno.

I think crimson hair would be a really good way to help make obvious that it's Lucy.

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw. Not a lot of people do a human interpretation for Lucy but it's nice you did one

Ty cx

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think crimson hair would be a really good way to help make obvious that it's Lucy.

Yeah, probably.

• Like 2

eh wat

I haven't put anything up here in ages

(totally)

Okay so here's a lot lot of stuff Iguessxd

----------------------------------------------------

Here's my dumb ideas for Walani and Warly if they had Survival skins... Not sure if it's good. Maybe? Maybe not??? The arrows and stuff were very necessary btw

image.png.e80241aabe4bad08d89f112303b9d067.png

Here's this. I was thinking about how some mimes CAN talk, they just- are mimes. and aren't supposed to. On the other hand, Wes is most inevitably, ACTUALLY mute, so... Also, I'm practically inable to draw Wolfgang and Wickerbottom. So- Yeahhh xd

image.png.f0ccc742a1eefa1dd59b30c0785986b9.png

Here's a slightly aggravated Wig

image.png.6bdef8c0816b02d2311542ad5057686b.png

Here we have this- I can't draw Woodie very well, but I ADORE his Victorian skin for whatever reason, so I attempted to draw it.

image.png.9a9bda97c9d48d4a3d23aa5f6a54aac4.png

Here's 6 of the people (Wendy, Webber, Wigfrid, Wes, WX-78, Woodie)

image.png.7ea36ac7272a9f5a1f5e469334c669dc.png

I havee more, just am lazy

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 3