No dupes inside chests

I don't think it would make such a big difference. Does it matter if you get that fantastically great emoticon for the second time in the same chest or two chests later? Soon you'll have a lot of duplicates anyways.

It would make a difference with distinguisheds and elegants, but those are pretty rare so it's not likely you'll get a duplicate from those. I think I saw one screenshot here on the forums with a dupe distinguished, but that's all I can recall right now.

2 hours ago, Generubi said:

@fimmatek ''not likely you'll get a duplicate from those''

Are those from one single chest? Because as I understood @ImDaMisterL meant the same skin from the same chest (which is indeed very unlikely for elegants). But getting the same elegant over time can easily happen, depending on how many chests one gets. I have two duplicates for example, but from like 80 chests, not just one.

I think i have gotten the cane 4 times in this whole event so far, and was pretty bummed out about it. Of course I would be happy if there are no duplicates at all, but if there really need be, maybe at least have no duplicates for elegant items?

Archived