Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

BloGamers

kill the forest

BloGamers    1

i just played the forge with some of my friends and we joked about killing the forest ant talked about the impact of making an achievement of cutting down the hole forest

i am happy to say that i did it with Maxwell in a normal game and gathering 241 wood in the processes (unfortunately i forgot to take the screenshot of that) but my friend saved my and took a screenshot of the forest so i can prove that i did it

please Klei make it an achievement or make a skin or a joke inside the game (like a sentence of woodie saying "i shoulder kill the forest!"), i would really like if you could do such a thing

tnx in advance

6604d23c5f28f6f9d0924dbecf61a383-jpg.jpg

__IvoCZE__    8373
On 23. 6. 2018 at 12:16 AM, BloGamers said:

i just played the forge with some of my friends and we joked about killing the forest ant talked about the impact of making an achievement of cutting down the hole forest

i am happy to say that i did it with Maxwell in a normal game and gathering 241 wood in the processes (unfortunately i forgot to take the screenshot of that) but my friend saved my and took a screenshot of the forest so i can prove that i did it

please Klei make it an achievement or make a skin or a joke inside the game (like a sentence of woodie saying "i shoulder kill the forest!"), i would really like if you could do such a thing

tnx in advance

6604d23c5f28f6f9d0924dbecf61a383-jpg.jpg

This isn't Forge event , this is Gorge event...

There is whole part dedicated to the Gorge but I see that its hard to see since its F and G

ImDaMisterL    20814
2 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

@ImDaMisterL, I leave for a quick nap and this happens?

Move this.

You're back and already up and at it, haha!

Shame the Gorge already ended and this suggestion might never take off :(

minespatch    78382
On 7/19/2018 at 2:01 AM, TheKingDedede said:

@ImDaMisterL, I leave for a quick nap and this happens?Move this.

Nice work but you could've just clicked the report button on the top of the op post.:wilson_ecstatic: