Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

artemiyME

[SU] Top Score

artemiyME    151

Hello all,

Strictly Unprofessional would like to invite you all to take on SU gorge top score challenge:

Rewards for highest score on Klei cookbook/final result web page in the end of event:

1x All Survivors Gorge Chest
2x All Gorge Belongings Chest

(more challenges on our Discord, link in signature)

Rules:

1. Prize is given out only once.

2. To claim prize submit a **video** of the run and links to steam accounts of persons participating to me in discord PM (preferred) or on forum PM. Video should include beginning lobby and ending screens and obviously run itself. Quality doesn't matter to me, as long as I can read all the text on screen. You should specify if you want us to share the video or not with public. If you are a skin winner I will add you all on steam, do all necessary verifications and distribute awards as you direct me. *Do not add me to friends without any context, I will ignore you.*

3. Awards can be substituted with other DST skins of equal or lesser value.

Award made possible by SU discord participants' tips.

D7X    126

You want what is likely a going to be a 7 or more hour video as proof? Wouldn't the leaderboard be proof enough?

artemiyME    151

since the change to fresh leader board, it might take less time now to get on top. Either way, there is alternative way for me to verify your identities directly with Klei. If you did not record the video, there is still a way for you to claim prize (but not guaranteed 100%) if you provide your steam page links, and I will talk to Klei to see if that info can be confirmed.

fimmatek    3,898
41 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

This seems silly. You can't beat those 6 hour scores made by the chinese teams. This feels pointless

The scoreboard just got reset in the last update and now there is a new scoring method, which is based on foodvalue/time approximately.

Edit: oh, I just noticed that the top3 teams had still a many hours run. Hm. In this case this new scoring system needs more studying from me. At least the invested time is way sublinear to the score it seems. 

I'm sorry for the confusion if my original post doesn't make any sense.

Thalkas    1,115
11 hours ago, artemiyME said:

top run is only 75 minutes, get to experimenting guys, still possible to do with probably only 2hr run or so

Its kinda funny because at this moment #1 in leaderboard is team with only 120 dishs ;) so 120 > 755 dishs (3/4 with silver sets) and really low using salts. I dont know how its possible when second place cooked more dishs with killed all beefs and all crabs. If time isnt first part for score and number of dishs too (sorry but lower score with 755 than 120 is really funny), silver sets too so what is that first part for score?

And yes second place have more time but sorry if bigger dishs count and quality isnt part score that leaderboard doesnt make sens.

artemiyME    151

I'm sure dedicated people already figured out what is best path to higher score, I cant tell for sure what it is, and i doubt people with knowledge will share it with others until end of event.

artemiyME    151

As promised I will be giving out the award to top scoring team (not tournament, just Top Teams)

which are: 

Schnappi

TiMKroyer

Whitek

if you are one of them or know these people, please DM me their steam names or info on how to reach them. I will verify their steam names with klei and send the skins :D even if there is no video of the run.

Thanks all and cheers until next one!

If i don't get reply soon I will move down to top scoring team who are on my discord.

Whitek    10
6 hours ago, artemiyME said:

As promised I will be giving out the award to top scoring team (not tournament, just Top Teams)

which are: 

if you are one of them or know these people, please DM me their steam names or info on how to reach them. I will verify their steam names with klei and send the skins :D even if there is no video of the run.

Thanks all and cheers until next one!

If i don't get reply soon I will move down to top scoring team who are on my discord.

Hi! It's very pleasurably to see this post! I am one of the top team, I can share all steam accounts:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074790410/

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263264628/

https://steamcommunity.com/id/timkroyer/

Thank you!

Dmitrich    7

Thank you @artemiyME! Just so everyone could see every cooked dishes in our run and I could compensate the video requirement I am sharing with this:

123.thumb.png.8befdf672b1b43de531c75366e81be4c.png

I have just noticed that the list of the dishes is bugged so it shows incorrect ones but still there you go

Seems like this one is much more correct:

123.png.cc1bd2445aba85caeb0dc1929b22b626.png

artemiyME    151

ok guys i will send you a friend invite each @Dmitrich @Whitek also tell your third friend, when all of you are confirmed as friends on steam i will ask klei to verify this info.

I will unfriend you after transactions are complete.

Thanks!

artemiyME    151

all accounts have been verified and gifts sent out, thanks again for all participants and SU community for tipping me to make this possible!

see you next time, space cowboys :)