So... beta level chests. Those still exist, right?

Raspberry Shake

On 6/15/2018 at 12:08 AM, Zeklo said:

I had a reverse experience.

"Man this beta chest loot is horrible, good thing it's just beta. I'll level back up and have some better luck probably."

When the real deal hits: 25+ chests and it's still all mediocre. Not even an elegant.

My skins have also been disappointing. Still waiting on an Elegant... any day now. I'll probably just have to craft something with spools but it's frustrating opening chest to see common profile icons. 

On 6/15/2018 at 5:42 PM, Lumina said:

Sorry if it's unclear. I'm ok with both options, i just think that giving back level because people are awful with level 1 (refusing to party with them, asking them to leave) is a bad reason, because it doesn't solve the issue (people being bad with level 1). It hides the issue, it doesn't solve anything, the people still level 1 (anyone who didn't do the beta) will still encounter the problem.

The solution to this problem isn't to give back level (because it's only a solution to some people, not a solution encouraging to truly accept level 1.)

It doesn't mean that it's a bad idea to give back levels (i'm ok if they do that, i'm ok if they don't), just that it will not solve this particular issue. I hope it's more clear now :)

I think this idea is pretty deep going.

2 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

My skins have also been disappointing. Still waiting on an Elegant... any day now. I'll probably just have to craft something with spools but it's frustrating opening chest to see common profile icons. 

The exact same for me. I gave in and just brought Winona's vic skin. This is made even worse by the fact that I had to empty my wallet for a skin I already got. I mean, could they please just disable skins in betas?

Just now, Raspberry Milk said:

The exact same for me. I gave in and just brought Winona's vic skin. This is made even worse by the fact that I had to empty my wallet for a skin I already got. I mean, could they please just disable skins in betas?

Well, I *just* got a WX-78 skin. After 130+ disappointments. And I am exploding with happiness. Best of luck on your skin hunting, and rip

Keeping your level and getting one chest per level isn't a reward though, it's just a time saver. Makes no sense that they wouldn't at least do that, especially after doing it for the forge. It doesn't bother me though, just confuses me a bit.

7 hours ago, Hamsterstc said:

I think this idea is pretty deep going.

Sorry, i don't know exactly what you mean, or if it's sarcasm, my english isn't good enough for this. Anyway, we already had problems in forge with people rejecting lvl 1, i hope it will receive a proper solution in next event.

5 hours ago, D7X said:

Keeping your level and getting one chest per level isn't a reward though, it's just a time saver. Makes no sense that they wouldn't at least do that, especially after doing it for the forge. It doesn't bother me though, just confuses me a bit.

I guess the reason was time, just time. The beta was very short, they had to release the finale version right after the stream, there was a lot of work to do with adding server (for example for europe there wasn't enough server at some times). And probably more work since there were big difference between beta and finale version (like perk of character), so more testing and all, i guess. Even when you have the right tools, this kind of process require both work and time (because you must verify that everything is right, because transfering data take time)

This is enough to explain why it wasn't done.

Archived