Gorge HYPE MEMES

Cawub

I've seen lots of memes about the gorge beta and ppl are getting super hyped. Let's move those memes HERE and keep the main thread from being clogged of memes. CUE THE GORGE HYPE MEEEEEMES!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

Why not just put them in Maxwell Memes and make is easier for everyone?

This is for gorge and also this is probably gonna get locked after gorge releases and ppl dont need to hype anymore.

50 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

For some reason, the original Gorge thread is still full of spam about time zones and "GIMME BETA NOOOW"-style comments.

I was hoping they would come over here, oh well.

Hey, can somebody do a meme of an unfortunate player stuck in the middle of a bunch of mandrakes, with the player labeled "Klei" and the mandrakes labeled "Overeager DST Fans" (or something like that)? I guess that would be a good representation of the Gorge thread right now.

29 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

Hey, can somebody do a meme of an unfortunate player stuck in the middle of a bunch of mandrakes, with the player labeled "Klei" and the mandrakes labeled "Overeager DST Fans" (or something like that)? I guess that would be a good representation of the Gorge thread right now.

klei.png

Archived