Jump to content

abyss's scribbles


Recommended Posts

ermm.. hello? im new here?? and here are some of my arts.. I LOVE Wilson and catcoons (or Wilson with catcoons, nevermind)

 

 

wow thats first time when i draw human character's profile (you know, from the one side, not from the front)

percyyy.thumb.png.0437b16fafa88afb6862a28ca76b70e4.png5b1d816c7b484_wilsonikittycoon.thumb.png.3bde24708794f4a639bd82508a7f5292.pngcatcoon.png.da566488b6d64758a6865a1b81f11630.pngchesterki.thumb.png.8bc59a64a0059eb9d064d3a61edb9d4e.png

 

well, sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong, I'm not too good at it huh

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're really good!

1 hour ago, abysia said:

I LOVE Wilson and catcoons

57c2ad5f64433_Atthecatcoonsociety.png.5f975f3b6e3b304d6bb73eb01dfac1a6.pngWe're so alike!

1 hour ago, abysia said:
  1. wow thats first time when i draw human character's profile (you know, from the one side, not from the front)
  2. 5b1d816c7b484_wilsonikittycoon.thumb.png.3bde24708794f4a639bd82508a7f5292.png
  3. catcoon.png.da566488b6d64758a6865a1b81f11630.png
  4. chesterki.thumb.png.8bc59a64a0059eb9d064d3a61edb9d4e.png
  5. well, sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong, I'm not too good at it huh
  1. That's great to experiment! Keep trying out different art styles in this thread, I'm excited to see them.
  2. Wish critters could give sanity boosts. It's so cute to pet them.
  3. Daaaaaaaaw! Looks like my Gizmo!
  4. What paint program did you use for this one?
  5. Not good...? What are you talking about?

So yeah, welcome to the forums!57746056627d6_arielgoesheyo.png.4835ca7e3572cdcdaf6372581aec8f01.png

By the way, is that the one character from zombieDJ's fancomics in your avatar?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

You're really good!

57c2ad5f64433_Atthecatcoonsociety.png.5f975f3b6e3b304d6bb73eb01dfac1a6.pngWe're so alike!

  1. That's great to experiment! Keep trying out different art styles in this thread, I'm excited to see them.
  2. Wish critters could give sanity boosts. It's so cute to pet them.
  3. Daaaaaaaaw! Looks like my Gizmo!
  4. What paint program did you use for this one?
  5. Not good...? What are you talking about?

So yeah, welcome to the forums!57746056627d6_arielgoesheyo.png.4835ca7e3572cdcdaf6372581aec8f01.png

By the way, is that the one character from zombieDJ's fancomics in your avatar?

4. i sketch that in my sketchbook and then I colored it in paint tool sai ;p

and nope, this is my persona, Abyss Reid, she's with me 3, maybe 4 years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

You're really good!

57c2ad5f64433_Atthecatcoonsociety.png.5f975f3b6e3b304d6bb73eb01dfac1a6.pngWe're so alike!

  1. That's great to experiment! Keep trying out different art styles in this thread, I'm excited to see them.
  2. Wish critters could give sanity boosts. It's so cute to pet them.
  3. Daaaaaaaaw! Looks like my Gizmo!
  4. What paint program did you use for this one?
  5. Not good...? What are you talking about?

So yeah, welcome to the forums!57746056627d6_arielgoesheyo.png.4835ca7e3572cdcdaf6372581aec8f01.png

By the way, is that the one character from zombieDJ's fancomics in your avatar?

4. i sketch that in my sketchbook and then I colored it in paint tool sai ;p

and nope, this is my persona, Abyss Reid, she's with me 3, maybe 4 years 

and here we go with another catcoons and Willow uwu0FE75689-3AC4-42CA-95C6-69FE010CD2C4.thumb.jpeg.c94dff2fc5e0cb103a1bc5825d2651a7.jpeg0ED4772C-6DFE-4857-B3B1-A5132ED3DFA4.thumb.jpeg.c4f86d1f2ae9bea4a3b0f499a39c7959.jpegB377DC17-458B-444A-AA10-D65C040FE3BA.thumb.jpeg.aecb813ef3f502b56e43035a1db47264.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I wonder what would happen if @Mystikelh's Wren would think of this lady.Possible ship?

Hello, yes, I have been summoned? I think Wren would be totally fascinated in some way with her, being an occult fanatic. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, knowing Wren.

Love your arts, they look very nice. The Catcoon is adorable.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mystikelh said:

Hello, yes, I have been summoned? I think Wren would be totally fascinated in some way with her, being an occult fanatic. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, knowing Wren.

Love your arts, they look very nice. The Catcoon is adorable.

hmm.. Abyss can be dangerous. Very dangerous. It cant be that bad as you say... If that fascination isn't be too painful lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, abysia said:

hmm.. Abyss can be dangerous. Very dangerous. It cant be that bad as you say... If that fascination isn't be too painful lol

Wren is fascinated by everything dark magic and occult. He is greedy and power hungry, his only goal is to reach the throne and become the Shadow King to gain even more power. He posses an amulet from Them that let him take control of others creatures (not intelligent ones, though) by using his life force, kinda like Maxwell's Codex. He is already corrupted by the dark forces at play and doesn't really care about his own life, only for the power he can gain. There's more to it, but I don't want to bore you with all that. Haha. It would be a very interesting meeting, that's for sure.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

So... They're two different characters? One seems to have dark hair and other silver but they seem to be wearing the same clothes.

No, they're the same character, i don't know how i should do ombre on hair in previous arts uhh... Abyss normal has light/darker gray ombre (if she is in her normal/more human form).

 

abysika.thumb.png.fab91ed143542a44272dc32ddb9d4874.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...