Insanity making me sick and dizzy

Hello there.I couldn't find any posts about this so I might be on my own here; but I'll share this with you anyways.I've enjoyed playing the game just like anyone else and I couldn't wait for the Insanity update to finally come through. But wow.... I just played the game for half an hour and I'm seriously feeling ill now... The graphical effects while going insane make me feel like almost having to vomit and my eyes really hurt. This can't be good, right?There should probably be some kind of warning somewhere in the game for people who might have epilepsy or any other over-sensitivity. I myself have no epilepsy or hypersensitivity of any kind as far as I know but judging by the way I'm feeling now.... I really don't think it's healthy for me to keep playing this game.I would like to hear from other people's perspectives about this topic.Cheers,SSG

hey [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION]if we are talking about things ingame that make us sick is there a solution to the fact the brightness of the snow effect gives me a headache? becuse it does and I really need a solution before they add winter..

I'm sure it's been tweaked since the hat was added.

hey [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION]if we are talking about things ingame that make us sick is there a solution to the fact the brightness of the snow effect gives me a headache? becuse it does and I really need a solution before they add winter..

Just turn the brightness down on your computer. On my Lenovo I press the Fn key and the up down arrow keys, so it's rather quick.