Docile's Dreckos and more art thread

@zergologist

It seems I was not clear, when I say I have something planned it means I got the idea in the past and likely have my references picked out. In this case I finished the sketch last week so the pose is solidified now.

I have ideas on my list I got months ago and am only getting to draw now, some are Klei related many aren't. If I get inspired I may draw something that is not on my list, but that doesn't happen often. Ā 

ok, I understand. You have other options on your mind that you'd like to draw. And those options have been waiting for months. So in reality, it's probably right for those ideas to get the lime light and become pictures. I'm not mad or sad. Surprised... Maybe not. Everyone has something to do, unless they don't.

@zergologist

Sorry if that came out a bit harsh. I guess I'm use to my DA where I have it clearly labeled that I don't do requests. I guess I need to say that clearly here too. Maybe its more of a commentary on my priorities that I still have stuff I want to draw from months ago. Honestly if I get a bunch of my ideas done I might open commissions over on DA. Honestly I don't know if people would pay USD for my art, but I've done a few commissions for game currency before so I know my art does sell.

5 hours ago, Docile_Drecko said:

So many ideas so little time and motivation. I mean most of the time I like drawing but sometimes I get to one project, usually a bigger one, and for some reason its really hard for me to get back into it

Just like my comic. My problem is I get detracted way too easil- hey a butterfly! 0u0

@minespatch

Oh I didn't think of that, thanks! Honest I usually do drawing digitally so I don't think of things like that. Although the style I currently use is relatively new to me.

Edit: it merged my unrelated posts *sigh*

I found I drawing I did a few weeks ago that I hadn't posted

upside_down_drecko_by_dociledragon-dch2b

I figure that when Drecko try to right themselves they do that thing that pill bug do and curl up a little and then stretch out all the way in an attempt to get themselves to roll around enough to they can get themselves upright.

When I was doing my comic for the last weekly Klei art challenge I drew Frankie's in such a way that it reminded of lego mini figures so here is Ashkan as a Lego mini figure.

lego_ashkan_alt_by_dociledragon-dcixh3d.

For those wondering I'm probably not going to be doing a picture for this week's art challenge. Simply because I'm drawing a blank on ideas for the subject.

Archived