Hot Lava Beta Phase 1 Now Closed

CaleyC

• Developer

phase_1_complete.png

Hey Everybody, 

The first phase of Hot Lava closed beta is now closed. 

Thank you to all who participated and sent us feedback and bug reports. We got a lot of valuable feedback and information that has really helped us know where we need to be going forward. For the most part, we didn't have any major unforseen issues and the feedback was right on track with what we were expecting to see. 

This means we're now getting ready for phase 2!

Tuesday May 8th will begin Phase 2 of closed beta. All previous participants will once again be granted access to the game and we will add an additional 3k participants. 

Beta registration will close on May 11th - At that time no further registrations will be accepted. 

Please note that this schedule is subject to change and we will make announcement as we get closer to confirm the time and date of phase 2 launch.

Thanks to everybody for all your support and encouragement, it really means a lot to us. See you on May 8th!

On 4/20/2018 at 5:32 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

They'll probably send you an email.

This is correct. They sent me an e-mail to let me know I was in the beta. It also shows up in your Steam games list as soon as they make it available to those selected for the beta.

Archived