Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

luxidoptera

Noche's Art Dump

luxidoptera    207

uncreative title but whatever

this little topic is where i'll post all my oxygen not included art! sometimes it'll be in the game's style sometimes not, depends on what i feel like doing at that moment. i've already made a thing and posted it in dupe a day but i don't feel like reposting it so instead, have this silly self-insert:

Noches aren't particularly stable emotionally, but they make good friends...once they get over their anxiety and start a conversation.

noche_duplicant_by_luxidoptera-dc87esw.p

mewthemew    4131

Oh heeeey, welcome to the forums, friend!

Do not feel weird having self insert ONI OCs, I personally have...22. Once you make one, you'll never be able to stop. Ever. Ideas just keep flowing after that.

luxidoptera    207

haha thanks! i had fun designing noche shes pretty much Just Me

i might end up with more ocs later...and i guarantee that "might" is going to turn into a "definitely will" within a couple hours

DragonMage156    26962

Eyy welcome. And yeah Mew's right.

I also have a self-insert (or dupe-sona) along with 10 other dupe OCs and a couple alternate characters. Some are more developed than others but you'll find yourself with more OCs than you expected. Just ask @HotChocolate XD

minespatch    73214

Your Dupesona looks like she's recreating the John Travolta Pulp Fiction meme. :wilson_ecstatic:

I like the Star Trek-esque sign you put on the chest.

luxidoptera    207

thanks spatch! i actually use that diamond-moon symbol a lot, it's a consistent thing among my assorted sonas and is generally a symbol i use to represent myself

luxidoptera    207

that's actually a really good idea why didn't i think of that

made a little running noche for my signature (it turned out a little too tall to use but oh well). didn't come out as well as i would've liked, i probably could've done with a couple more inbetween frames but i still think it looks ok

webp_net_gifmaker_by_luxidoptera-dc8bf0p

luxidoptera    207

Omg this is what I come back to?? I'm blessed ;v;

Okay listen, I know logically it's probably pretty easy to get into the fanart showcase, but emotionally I'm...Stunned?? It's really rare for me to get official recognition for fanart so if I wanna celebrate I'm gonna celebrate okay. So here's a Noche expressing my current emotion right now

CAN I GET A WAFFLE.png

luxidoptera    207

So Sandbox Mode is really fun and I've been enjoying making a really good base with all my favorite dupes, but I learned the hard way that it's possible to delete dupes with the Destroy tool. Since then I've done it about three times, all completely by accident.

I am a very clumsy god. Thank goodness for the game's lenient autosave.

clumsy.png