Nightmare fuel

has anyone discovered how to get it? i have done this: searched around the world(being insane but only in daytime) killed monsters (the ones that drop monster meat) while being insane, tried to kill crawling horrors [impossible(even with tentacle spike and full armor set plus wolfgang :ambivalence: )] , and sleeped while in insane state, if anyone has already discovered how to get nightmare fuel please tell me :frown:

you sanity must be at 0, but take caution, as when it is zero, *C.H.es will attack you. but now you can attack them! i haven't faced one yet, but you should have food in your inventory while being insane. eating helps restore sanity in a pinch(unless it's flower petals or monster meat).

*look at reason for editing**

Edited by pokebirds
**C.H.= crawling horror. C.H.es is multiple.

There are 2 types of nightmares one looks like a big ladybug and moves Slow( haven't been Abel to kill this one) the other looks like a Dinosore moves faster and drops the loot

They both drop the nightmare fuel. You just have to keep attacking the more common, bulky-looking one when it reappears until it dies.

There are 2 types of nightmares one looks like a big ladybug and moves Slow( haven't been Abel to kill this one) the other looks like a Dinosore moves faster and drops the loot

well, there is 4 really. the two you mentioned have the same AI. look at the C.H. wiki page. they all drop the loot, except the harmless C.H.es. they runs away when you get close. hey... has anyone tried using a boomerang on it? i wonder if that will work...EDIT: link to the page http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Crawling_Horror Edited by pokebirds