Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

MarkL

Beta is Coming April 10th! [Now Over]

Recommended Posts

Sinister_Fang    9351
5 hours ago, AngryKid said:

Ok I feel sick watching noobs on twitch. FeelsBadMan

Well what do you expect? The beta hasn't even been out for a full day yet. It's unrealistic to think people would master it in that amount of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 7:46 PM, MarkL said:

OH MY FRIGGING GOD THATS AMAZING!* **


*framereate optimization aside, 30fps every now and then on a 1080ti isn´t funny   O-O
** some areas are really tricky early on and may need a bit of rework to balance them out and progressively get harder and not an instant wall at some points. Looking at you jumping down through doors to land on a rock outside of the room >->

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mycks971    1

Does the 2000 keys have already been sent cuz they said yeasterday that they had sent just 500 to test if its ok. Im wondering if the others 1500 are already sent ? Sorry for my english im french ^^'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21196
9 minutes ago, Mycks971 said:

Does the 2000 keys have already been sent cuz they said yeasterday that they had sent just 500 to test if its ok. Im wondering if the others 1500 are already sent ? Sorry for my english im french ^^'

They have all been sent already.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, so stoked to be part of the Beta. Unfortunately, I cannot play it since my PC is only running Linux. I'm pretty sure that I read a Linux version is at least planned. Otherwise I wouldn't have subscribed to the beta program. So please let me know once you need help testing a Linux build! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t0panka    1643
5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well what do you expect? The beta hasn't even been out for a full day yet. It's unrealistic to think people would master it in that amount of time.

This is basically bunny hopping game so people already master this many many years ago .)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
powle    0

I don't understand why I'm told that I can participate in the first beta and once it is released it will be in my game library. Now, if I look like this, the game isn't in my library. Besides, the priority says my status is high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoocher    0

Hi I was part of the mailing list and successfully linked my steam account and registered with the code from the email, however nothing has shown up in my steam library. Is anyone else having this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21196
2 minutes ago, Smoocher said:

Hi I was part of the mailing list and successfully linked my steam account and registered with the code from the email, however nothing has shown up in my steam library. Is anyone else having this issue?

That only means you had priority, but unfortunately you weren't chosen to get into the first wave of keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoocher    0
30 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That only means you had priority, but unfortunately you weren't chosen to get into the first wave of keys.

Thank you very much for your reply! It said I had high priority as well(which I understand means I only had a better chance), does your statement still hold true? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21196
26 minutes ago, Smoocher said:

Thank you very much for your reply! It said I had high priority as well(which I understand means I only had a better chance), does your statement still hold true? 

Yes. I hope you manage to get in in the next wave!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.