Update is Imminent!

Snob

Tripwire traps or bear traps would be awesome to see in the game. Trip a tallbird, beartrap a gobbler. Ah, the glory it would bring me.

Back when I was little, I used to catch chickens from my grandmas yard using a box(wooden), corn seeds, stick and a rope tied to it. Once the chicken got under the box - BAM! I pulled the rope and caught it. And the other chickens didn't learn from the others mistakes, but the rooster man, he was one tough bird to catch. Told ya, fail-proof. :D

Well, if i were a hound and running somewhere would hurt me 5 times, i would avoid that entrance xD

Well, that doesn't really matter since you're a dead hound. But it would be cool if hound waves would share knowledge of some sort, to prevent the others from dying or something...

[MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION], quit messing with the server. You're breaking things. LOL.

it wasn't him it was me I fed the wormholes some spicy burrtios and it made them ill, so Kevin had to go get them a tanker truck full of pepto bismolsorrybut seriously the thing is delayed due to bugs involving the wormholes crashing the game Edited by stormfront