The Trade Inn needs to be reduced for consoles

While PC players will always have the privilege to trade to one another, it doesn't look likely for console players.

This why i suggest that the number of clothing to trade in should be reduced from 9 to 4.

PC players can make multiple accounts and trade their clothing to their main accounts and can even buy common clothing for $0.50 or less or more.

It makes sense console players The Trade Inn store to be reduced. 

Its takes 3 weeks to get atleast 9 commons to trade ;(

Or extremely high chances of getting good stuff during trade in. Like 75% odds...

I traded all the crappy skirts, gloves and tshirts only to get ONE crappy item. 

I also traded dupes of classy stuff (quite rare dupes) only to get a ****ty DUPE backpack skin that I don't even use. 

I have been having nothing but extremely crappy luck with the skin drops during this "extended" hallow event... haven't got anything good at all, Klei won't answer if players are still able to get Hallow skins during this "extended" hallow event or it's just turned off and all we get is useless candy trinkets as the only Hallow items for PS4 players.

It is very easy:

1. Implement  in-game players trade in system.

2. Or, reduce the number of clothes n "trade in" section to 4 (once a week).

We are not the first and we will be not the last people suggesting this. But I think Devs are ready to drop the consoles...it's like too much work for them. I feel it doesn't worth the work...at least for them. I'm sure they will leave consoles in the future.

Yeah there is a high chance Klei might move to other projects ect. and wont have time to keep doing FREE updates forever :( 

Klei my advice just nerf the Trade Inn store to atleast 4 or 6 trades because the console versions has been getting the least attention

It would be nice if you permanently have both pc and consoles getting 16 presents a week, but if you are only gonna tied that up to the events just nerf the Trade Inn plz

Love u guys for the free updates and junk, but we can smell our abandonment a mile away

45 minutes ago, Master Wolf said:

It would just be better if the chances were increased per drop to get something good. That way, you wouldn't need to use the trade inn as much in the first place.

why not both? the system right now is soo bad that it literally takes 3 weeks to get one roll, ive been playing this game for 2yrs+ and its lol have only gotten 1 elegant XD honestly its pathetic its like the most unfun Trade Inn system ever.

Its almost like Klei listened to a freemium company

I have a 3000+ in the psn community and everyone knows how terrible the Trade Inn is.

If the PC people want it to stay like that great for them, but don't put us in the same group with them, they can trade and mod

Improve our Trade Inn plz 

Just to clarify, the dream scenario Klei for consoles would be, 4-6 trades for 1roll in Trade Inn, higher percentage for better rolls, and permanent 16 presents a week. 

1 hour ago, MisterPockets said:

why not both? the system right now is soo bad that it literally takes 3 weeks to get one roll, ive been playing this game for 2yrs+ and its lol have only gotten 1 elegant XD honestly its pathetic its like the most unfun Trade Inn system ever.

Its almost like Klei listened to a freemium company

I have a 3000+ in the psn community and everyone knows how terrible the Trade Inn is.

If the PC people want it to stay like that great for them, but don't put us in the same group with them, they can trade and mod

Improve our Trade Inn plz 

Just to clarify, the dream scenario Klei for consoles would be, 4-6 trades for 1roll in Trade Inn, higher percentage for better rolls, and permanent 16 presents a week. 

If you look at the "Console and Mobile Port Status Update", @JoeW said there is a plan to balance things out for console players:

It is very likely that console players will be able to buy skins directly and we are currently looking at what we can do to make up for the lack of a marketplace and person to person trades. The weaving system might be the answer here and we may just balance the drops so you have more opportunity to get cool stuff. This is something that should be coming very soon.

I would rather have better chances of getting good drops, and being able to un-weave the items I do not want, and then using spools to weave the skin I want. I don't want to waste 9 skins on the chance at getting a good drop, even 4 skins is too much in my opinion.

I agree something has to change. I've played from day 1 and have got practically nothing that i want/need/even like in my collection. I admit i haven't played to the point of getting every present every week but i have put a substantial amount of time into the game and have so few skins to show for it. 

I also understand the game isn't just about skins, but after you get to a certain point on a server it does kinda boost or lower moral when you get a good skin. I also have duplicates of distinguished skins which is another type of insult seeing we can't trade.

On 2/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, MisterPockets said:

While PC players will always have the privilege to trade to one another, it doesn't look likely for console players.

This why i suggest that the number of clothing to trade in should be reduced from 9 to 4.

PC players can make multiple accounts and trade their clothing to their main accounts and can even buy common clothing for $0.50 or less or more.

It makes sense console players The Trade Inn store to be reduced. 

Its takes 3 weeks to get atleast 9 commons to trade ;(

I do agree, it takes too long to get an item and too many to trade for it. Then you receive something you already have lol. Or perhaps trading in gives you a tier better then what you put in. At least make the grind worth it.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:41 PM, GetRektKids said:

I agree I feel like devs are purposely ignoring these kind of post trade in to four is ridiculous so is 16 gifts a week..... what I want is trade in for 6 each time and maybe 6 presents per week? sound fair? 

um 0_0 my bad, i didnt mean it like 16 gifts, i ment it like 4 curio chest permanently if they are not gonna do anything about the trade inn or being able to trade at all :p 

6 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

um 0_0 my bad, i didnt mean it like 16 gifts, i ment it like 4 curio chest permanently if they are not gonna do anything about the trade inn or being able to trade at all :p 

Haha yeah I like that idea maybe 2-3? 4 is still a little over the head.... Thanks for responding! :D 

Archived