Illegal Mod. Should take off the workshop effective immediatly

2 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

We encountered this before and it basically destroys the point of playing the game. Its basically used for money gain in the game. 

I don't really see your point in playing the game then.

I for myself play the game because I have fun playing it, especially together with friends. I don't care that much for skins, they are just a small bonus at the end. Not sure in what way that mod could lessen our fun at all, and therefore destroying the point of playing the game.

If you only play the game for getting skins and hoping the market value of the Skins stays high because of low availability, I could kinda understand why you would hate a mod like that... but maybe you should just use said mod then... (Less work for more skins, just saying. :p )

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

I don't really see your point in playing the game then.

I for myself play the game because I have fun playing it, especially together with friends. I don't care that much for skins, they are just a small bonus at the end. Not sure in what way that mod could lessen our fun at all, and therefore destroying the point of playing the game.

If you only play the game for getting skins and hoping the market value of the Skins stays high because of low availability, I could kinda understand why you would hate a mod like that... but maybe you should just use said mod then... (Less work for more skins, just saying. :p )

Yeah, great point made. Thats where I'm aiming from since people destroy the whole purpose of the game.

Don't forget, a similar mod made its way to the workshop and was removed, so this will too, because there is a high chance they disliked it before, and they would still dislike something like this

Edited by DatShadowJK

33 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

Actually recent skins are not tradeable nor marketable, so skin farming is not that great for money making. But sometimes people are busy and like to leave afk farming in the background in hopes of getting skins for their favorite character.

Fair Point, but the chances of getting tradable and marketable skins in this even must be hella high. Some people have gotten so many elegants..

49 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Fair Point, but the chances of getting tradable and marketable skins in this even must be hella high. Some people have gotten so many elegants..

Idk, the spring chests only seem to give event items, and the new event items, even the elegant ones, are untradable/unmarketable.

Also, this mod is only a translation I think, a mod that does this was already on the workshop, I believe cunningfox made it.