Yet Another Self-Powered Self-Cooled O2 Module (updated)

I followed the directions, built this unit in survival, worked well for many cycles, however for some reason the pipe on the output of the aquatuner has broken, I removed some tiles and fixed it but it was annoying. went back before it broke and watched it break, it broke when the aquatuner turned on to cool the area. any idea on how to prevent this from happening again? 

ONI Pipe Failure.JPG

There's two possible causes.

Sometimes the game just bugs out and break pipes randomly. Quitting and restarting the game usually fixes it.

Or the water temperature is too low. Water by the water pump must be above 14C or it will freeze in the aquatuner. If that is the case then try setting the temp sensor a bit higher.

However, you probably don't actually have to do either. Broken pipes usually don't affect their function in any way.

I want to try and build this but am a little overwhelmed, mostly by the thought of getting some random other gas in the middle of all of it during the building stages of survival.. Does it need to all be built in a vacuum? If so, how do I go about it? Also after looking at the build in the save file I noticed the temperature of the oxygen was very slowly rising and even reached 27c before my game crashed but this worries me that it might just continue to rise. Is this build still relevant or is a new patch making it so this amazing contraption no longer works?

3 hours ago, Nullus Maximus said:

I want to try and build this but am a little overwhelmed, mostly by the thought of getting some random other gas in the middle of all of it during the building stages of survival.. Does it need to all be built in a vacuum? If so, how do I go about it? Also after looking at the build in the save file I noticed the temperature of the oxygen was very slowly rising and even reached 27c before my game crashed but this worries me that it might just continue to rise. Is this build still relevant or is a new patch making it so this amazing contraption no longer works?

The drip cooling exploit was treated a little while back. However, wheezeworts work well with this build:

Archived