Remove Resource categories having only one member

Please move Sand into Miscellaneous and Plastic into Industrial Ingredients? These two categories are not really useful and in the menu for containers a little bit less scrolling would be convenient. As long as you do not intend to develop other filtering materials or plastic types (PE, PVC?) these groups do not really help. 

If you need those because your algorithms expect categories instead of materials, then how about having invisible categories for that purpose?

What makes you think that the category contents are final in an early access version?

That being said, it would be a nice feature to "pin" certain resource counters to your hud, while completely hidding others. I dont need to see all the categories at all times.

I do not think that category contents are final and I do not see how you derive that impression from my suggestion. If I would think they are final me asking to change them would not make so much sense, would it? I think they are still fluent and that is why I added a recommendation/wish.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:47 PM, blash365 said:

That being said, it would be a nice feature to "pin" certain resource counters to your hud, while completely hidding others. I dont need to see all the categories at all times.

Would be nice if when your looking at your total contents of all of that material. Then you select on the item and it takes you to it. The big popup detail window doesn't cover up the total inventory window.
Also like the idea of pinning and completely removing or minimizing to a smaller version of inventory window.

I have scaled down the hud in the past but it scales everything.
Would be nice if I could scale the hud items individually. Trying to click on a tiny icon to bring up the F or command menus is not ideal.

Archived