Pair off the player characters for a completely uncalled for shipping thread!

25 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

WAIT WHAT? THIS IS A ROMANTIC SHIPPING THREAD?

How did Warly get from insulting Maxwell to making out with him?

But the Winona + Walani one is great for spamming on waifu threads. And maybe really nearly an unironically good ship.

*INTENDED to be a romantic shipping thread. 

Do Warly and Maxwell not get along well in the promotional material? I was thinking Warly'd like someone dapper enough to appreciate his cooking. Plus his quote when examining Maxwell "You! You...Villain!" sounds kind of tentative and betrayed to me. IDK, probably reading too much into it.

Do we have waifu threads?

1 minute ago, CosmoKine said:

Heh, why? Do Warly and Maxwell not get along well in the promotional material? I was thinking Warly'd like someone dapper enough to appreciate his cooking. Plus his quote when examining Maxwell "You! You...Villain!" sounds kind of tentative and betrayed to me. IDK, probably reading too much into it.

We have waifu threads?

Well, for Warly that's the harshest wording in the entire DS franchise.

Have a waifu thread friend. http://steamcommunity.com/app/322330/discussions/0/1488866180605294754/?ctp=7 I just hope it didn't die. Or get deleted like the 500 comment one because someone said the baby beefalo had... you get the idea.

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Well, for Warly that's the harshest wording in the entire DS franchise.

Have a waifu thread friend. http://steamcommunity.com/app/322330/discussions/0/1488866180605294754/?ctp=7 I just hope it didn't die. Or get deleted like the 500 comment one because someone said the baby beefalo had... you get the idea.

Thank you kind sir, I shall consume it at my leisure whilst sipping a martini and chuckling softly.

2 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

It's so sad, the old one had a great Woody and Charlie fanfic that we all wrote together.

It sounds like it was a great loss. Note to selves: find or found a less judgemental forum for crowd-written fanfics.

Just now, Raspberry Milk said:

C'mon! I found some great dialog inspiration from Star War The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.

Screenshot 2018-01-13 at 5.07.20 PM.png

No seriously, I'd have to do a bunch of research on how bad romantic fanfiction is supposed to read because I have absolutely no experience. So naturally I'm going to take your star wars bootleg film as a case study. Maybe see you in a 2 hours or so. Till then try it on at the aforementioned waifu threads or something. :)

Just now, CosmoKine said:

No seriously, I'd have to do a bunch of research on how bad romantic fanfiction is supposed to read because I have absolutely no experience. So naturally I'm going to take your star wars bootleg film as a case study. Maybe see you in a 2 hours or so. Till then try it on at the aforementioned waifu threads or something. :)

Just wait till you see the " he's in my behind " clip!

@minespatch, because you now know of this threads existence, would you be able to draw this party in it's full glory?

4 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

"insert any scene of someone entering the T.A.R.D.I.S for the first time."

5a1b2e57bb480_AlChemisttardispighouse.thumb.png.641a449b89fa303d4374854ddd90acd9.png

21 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

C'mon! I found some great dialog inspiration from Star War The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.

Screenshot 2018-01-13 at 5.07.20 PM.png

57f1f55d1d3d6_wxreenactsbackstrokeofthewest.png.fad8d70373899d0f19b70770c622bb37.png

1 hour ago, CosmoKine said:

Happy to be here, pal!

57637bb58e7a5_20160617-Wilsonsptsdiskickedbylance.png.f2abafa9d46eb700502d9ce92f18ca13.png

2 hours ago, CosmoKine said:

That phrasing has sold it for me. And now you mention it I can certainly imagine them bickering like an old magical couple.

Me too.

Wickerbottom: Maxwell, be a dear and get some more grass for us please. We're out again.

Maxwell: Already? Wasn't the grass chest completely full yesterday?

Wickerbottom: Yes. But it's empty now.

Maxwell: Fine, fine... but I need another Applied Horticulture. We don't have any in the book chest.

Wickerbottom: If you'd open your eyes, you'll see that I made chests for each type of book. There should be a chest filled with Applied Horticulture books.

Maxwell: Oh, so there is. Alright, but I hope you don't expect me to harvest all this grass on my own.

Wickerbottom: Ask for help from the children. I'm busy replacing the hound traps because no one else bothers to take care of things around here.

37 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Me too.

"Maxwell, be a dear and get some more grass for us please. We're out again."

"Already? Wasn't the grass chest completely full yesterday?"

"Yes. But it's empty now."

"Fine, fine... but I need another Applied Horticulture. We don't have any in the book chest."

"If you'd open your eyes, you'll see that I made chests for each type of book. There should be a chest filled with Applied Horticulture books."

"Oh, so there is. Alright, but I hope you don't expect me to harvest all this grass on my own."

"Ask for help from the children. I'm busy replacing the hound traps because no one else bothers to take care of things around here."

who's who? I lost track rather quickly.

Archived