Webber's Prey Tell

ShadowedStrange

2 hours ago, ShadowedStrange said:

Ok, so normally any mage easily takes Merciless card away from Webber. I always get Ace Marksman instead.

Or I am doing something wrong. How to achieve Merciless card as a Webber?

die before they can get staff. ez 

Hilariously, that statement is pretty correct, the previous advice is better than it sounds. XD

But as far as getting it without joining some pub servers of lv1 people, you should do attack cancelling, where you click between two different enemies quickly to shoot at least twice as fast. Kinda hard on pit pigs, a lot easier on the later enemies. Can't do it on a single target. If the mage isn't attack cancelling too, you should win. (Wicker aggressively juggling fire staff and beckoning tome can still give you a run for your money, though)

Easier in low ping servers, still doable at 150+ but it's less consistent and a little slower.

58 minutes ago, Tumalu said:

Hilariously, that statement is pretty correct, the previous advice is better than it sounds. XD

But as far as getting it without joining some pub servers of lv1 people, you should do attack cancelling, where you click between two different enemies quickly to shoot at least twice as fast. Kinda hard on pit pigs, a lot easier on the later enemies. Can't do it on a single target. If the mage isn't attack cancelling too, you should win. (Wicker aggressively juggling fire staff and beckoning tome can still give you a run for your money, though)

Easier in low ping servers, still doable at 150+ but it's less consistent and a little slower.

Fun fact Webber losing spiders dps with quick shot techniqe. They just hissing non-stop and dealing 0 damage

I know how to machinegun and I know how to machinegun single target, which is often much more desirable than machinegunning two targets.

Problem is that I can't reproduce machinegunning with darts.

In any case, Wicker in our game agreed to hold back on DPS for my sake and we died before champ swine wave.

I currently have all 50 cheevos.

Archived