How can I get Merciless card as Webber?

dafdfsav

Should be able to get it, even with someone using the Infernal staff. Are you holding F to attack so that you fire at a constant rate? Use your special on the targeted monster every time it's ready? Attack consistently so that your little spiders stay out there biting away?

only suggestions i can offer

Attack the same enemy as tanks - not moving enemy is good target for spiders.
Hope for that upgraded nox helmet and take it. Use fanged wooden armor, too.
You can quickly click on one enemy and then another, switch like this very fast to get faster fire rate (kinda exploity).
Even after getting molten darts, pick up regular darts to use their right clicks. Drop them in the same place so you don't waste time running around.

The most important one - inform your team that you want this achievement. They may reconsider their characters and strats choices - for example, Wicker may use living staff instead of infernal one (just use amplified meteor when it's needed to kill pigs).

Hey, I did this achievement on my first game.... But don't understand it ( sorry xD )  What did I do ? What is Merciless card ? An item ?

Thanks !

edit : ok let it go, I'm stupid. This is the damage card at the end - got it.

Can't you play only with 2 friend, 1 heal 1 tank and you ?

Archived