[Game Update] - 242081

• Developer
  • Re-opened the Trade Inn.
  • Fixed missing Bernie or Abigail if a player rejoins after being disconnected right as the match starts.
  • Fixed invisible Werebeaver bug when using Woodie’s Gladiator or Challenger skins.
  • Fixed animation bug when using Step Dance emote while mounted.
  • Fixed animation bug when reading The End Is Nigh: Gilded Edition.
  • Fixed animation becoming frozen sometimes while opening chests in the Treasury.
  • Fixed issues causing Weaving items to fail unexpectedly.
  • Added more detailed messages explaining errors while purchasing items in the Shop.

View full update

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed invisible Werebeaver bug when using Woodie’s Gladiator or Challenger skins.

@V2C Might want to check out Webber as well. Can't see him? Look at the hammer. :)

He said he just got into the Wardrobe and changed skins and it glitched. I got in and changed skins as well from the survival one to the Halloween one and I didn't glitch and then switched back. Nothing happened. I guess can look in logs and see what he had before changing (meaning when joined server) and when he left the game if that helps. Sadly don't recall exactly to what skin he changed as this is a few days old. Was late at night and wanted to report this bug in the same Woodie skin glitch but forgot next morning. /facepalm

I04LbVi.png

Edit: Looks like he joined with Webber's Halloween bat skin:

[11:57:54]: Spawn request: webber from MangoMIte
[11:57:54]: Skin request: (webber_bat) () () () ()

but sadly can't recall to what he changed and he didn't rejoin the server since then. I could copy his profile to my own and join the server as him and see what skin he had loaded (if I happen to have the same stuff as him) but my session folder is filled with A7**** folders and forgot what I have to change to have them back to KU_* so would be great if anyone could shed some light on this.

Edited by cezarica
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I wonder how the skin trader feels about Pugna stealing his business...

Maybe the trade inn is getting renovated, or the dead body skin trader is getting a makeover. Now accepting spools? (You are very much going to draw this aren't you)

• Like 1