Disconnected teammates?

Laft

I've been playing forge and so far it's been fantastic. I've even made a few friends along the way. One thing I feel I could suggest is having an option to join an existing and in-progress game, making it so that games that have players who quit are not totally hopeless. :>

Yeah, if feasible it would be really nice to be able to bring in someone new if someone drops out!

Maybe if it would be too chaotic to drop people right in any time, only the periods between enemy waves could be open for joining?

1 hour ago, thenumberf5ve said:

This person is highly toxic and just afk's while the rest of us does everything. He has done it twice so far in the games I have played with him. If you guys do see him just immediately leave the game.

Isn´t shaming against the forum rules? Honest question, I know it is on other forums but I´m not sure about this one. Couldn´t find it in the Guidelines either.

I mean, I understand if you want to vent, but putting someone else´s profile here while telling people to avoid playing with him is not ok in most places.

7 minutes ago, ZorrerTheZmith said:

Isn´t shaming against the forum rules? Honest question, I know it is on other forums but I´m not sure about this one. Couldn´t find it in the Guidelines either.

I mean, I understand if you want to vent, but putting someone else´s profile here while telling people to avoid playing with him is not ok in most places.

I'm pretty sure this is against the forum rules too...but I can't seem to find where it says so in any of Klei's Guidelines/Policies/Terms.

@JoeW, could we get a second on that? I believe some clarity is in order! :3

Archived