Female characters w/ Wolfgangs Warrior Torso

Starlogy

Remember the meme where people would use Wolfgang's Triumphant jumpsuit to give the girl characters hairy chests and junk?

Wolfgang's warrior skin just 1-upped that, allowing them to kinda... free the nipple.

I don't know an easy fix to it, maybe if it detects that the character is female it gives them some sort of garment to cover their chest area or whatever. Skin variant or something like that.

All I'm saying is that it's just weird.

4 hours ago, Ashkain said:

But nah, they should -really- make those skins unable to be used on female characters (and Webber too.. its weird seeing this RIPPED spider)

I wouldn't want it to be disabled, cause what if someone genuinely likes the war paint that Wolfgang has and wants to put it on like Wigfrid or whoever? It would be a lot cooler if there was a male/female variant of that particular item, or maybe even do it for all of them.

2 minutes ago, StarmanNess said:

I wouldn't want it to be disabled, cause what if someone genuinely likes the war paint that Wolfgang has and wants to put it on like Wigfrid or whoever? It would be a lot cooler if there was a male/female variant of that particular item, or maybe even do it for all of them.

That would be ideal yeah, but would require more work. I just.. don't want people equipping it on Wendy and such :> 

I don't care that much, it's just some drawings in a game. Pass it off as being one of those big dumb inflatable muscle suits!

People should be allowed to use what skin they want on what character they want (especially if they paid money for those skins) or skins basically worthless if you can't use them on whatever character you want.

Instead of Klei making gender variants it would be better they flat out make a new "Muscle Woman skin" for the female characters then they can make more money & people who want that skin buy it & people who want their manly wendy with manly nipples & manly chesthair could also have what they want.

bestwafer.jpg.7a7e8f13dc61a2825430b941251a075b.jpg

#GETBUFF

Seriously though, I adore that skin. ESPECIALLY on Wendy. It's hilarious to see other characters wearing it, and I'd hate to have this be disabled on other characters just because of someone's personal preference. Honestly, it shouldn't even matter, seeing as the characters have armour on during the actual raid, and you wouldn't be noticing those nipples because you'll be too worried about the mobs.

And even IF the player decides to show off their character's muscles and fight nude, it's not like you'll notice the chest hair and nipples (if that's what people are worried about) because you should really be focusing on the mobs and not ripped wendys XD

3 minutes ago, meromaro said:

#GETBUFF

Seriously though, I adore that skin. ESPECIALLY on Wendy. It's hilarious to see other characters wearing it, and I'd hate to have this be disabled on other characters just because of someone's personal preference. Honestly, it shouldn't even matter, seeing as the characters have armour on during the actual raid, and you wouldn't be noticing those nipples because you'll be too worried about the mobs.

And even IF the player decides to show off their character's muscles and fight nude, it's not like you'll notice the chest hair and nipples (if that's what people are worried about) because you should really be focusing on the mobs and not ripped wendys XD

Oh, contrary to what I said It doesn't bother me, I just don't want Klei getting in trouble for having bare chested little girls with huge muscles.

(jesus out of context that sounds extremely weird)

7 hours ago, Ashkain said:

I just don't want Klei getting in trouble for having bare chested little girls with huge muscles.

Wendy is age is unconfirmed last time I checked, she could even be a 1000 years old & all characters in Don't Starve are the same height. Also, how would Klei get in trouble with this..? it's just a game and games are meant for having fun, none of the characters are even real.. Also these "nipples" are just 2 black dots which are barely visible when you enter max zoom :wilson_unimpressed:...

Is Fox News going to have this on their latest breaking news? If this actually happens I will lose all faith in humanity

fakenews.jpg.2856f1a6b59cfcdeb974dabc3b6e83c4.jpg

17 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

People should be allowed to use what skin they want on what character they want (especially if they paid money for those skins) or skins basically worthless if you can't use them on whatever character you want.

Instead of Klei making gender variants it would be better they flat out make a new "Muscle Woman skin" for the female characters then they can make more money & people who want that skin buy it & people who want their manly wendy with manly nipples & manly chesthair could also have what they want.

bestwafer.jpg.7a7e8f13dc61a2825430b941251a075b.jpg

Spoiler

[Game Update] - (Random Number) (The Forge Beta)

• Wendy's "Doesn't hit very hard." (- 25% damage) perk gets replaced with the "Hits VERY hard." perk (+200% damage) when wearing Wolfgangs Warrior Torso skin.

Archived