New update silver ?

29 minutes ago, ShadowBound said:

what would it's special property be

Irl silver has anti-microbial properties, and is the best conductor of electricity and heat - the heat angle probably being most interesting in the game.  From a game perspective it could perhaps be used for a more significant decor bonus.

On 10/18/2017 at 2:24 AM, Le0n1des said:

It actually says "steel" in Russian...

I think its silver from his/her understanding of russian more than us

There no way steel fabricate from that way, you should smelt iron ore then add carbon

My guess next update we have metal upgrade

7 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

There no way steel fabricate from that way, you should smelt iron ore then add carbon

Nah, it literally says "Alloy" (second row), which steel is. For me - nothing resembles silver here (except for the message, but I highly doubt its credible in any way)

7 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

Why do you think that next update would be metal?
As I said, this thing was already in the game since months, even before Outbreak update, so there is no evidence that metal will come next

2 hours ago, rafker said:

Nah, it literally says "Alloy" (second row), which steel is. For me - nothing resembles silver here (except for the message, but I highly doubt its credible in any way)

Yeah, if I were to guess the message written across the texture suggests to me that they want to replace it because it uses the same texture as silver, but is not silver.

3 hours ago, Histekia said:

Why do you think that next update would be metal?

Well i dont have any evidence to support the claim, so dont take it seriously

But its just a guess, and some game mechanism is not complete like usage of light.

Soon or later they need introduce refined metal, they already have the stuff we can spawn in editor mode

Glass, pure gold,tungsten etc etc

Just add smelther, furnace building, fix few code about all new metal, and bammm 

Archived